Author Topic: DÉDICACE NA MASTA ARCHOS - WAZEKWA « JEAN BADY »  (Read 948 times)

Matebu on: September 18, 2022, 18:47

• View Profile
As seemingly one of the few who really appreciates Wazekwa at times  ;D- I always loved this number. Nice and smooth sebene for a Sunday afternoon

archos #1 on: September 18, 2022, 20:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
haha thanks bro nice tune,this  wazekwa under maika was the best for me,my man took over the mixing table too quick and now does what he wants
talking about him i was thinking about an article about his transition from writer to his solo albums and how it took 4 years  to set up cultura but i dont know how many would be interested with that

Congolitude #2 on: September 18, 2022, 21:49

• View Profile
haha thanks bro nice tune,this  wazekwa under maika was the best for me,my man took over the mixing table too quick and now does what he wants
talking about him i was thinking about an article about his transition from writer to his solo albums and how it took 4 years  to set up cultura but i dont know how many would be interested with that

Great idea, it would be very interesting !

Matebu #3 on: September 18, 2022, 21:52

• View Profile

Great idea, it would be very interesting !

I concur. We’d appreciate it

BienMat23 #4 on: September 19, 2022, 17:11

• View Profile

This would be amazing