Author Topic: mwana nsuka  (Read 1177 times)

salim masoud on: February 21, 2024, 20:33

• View Profile
am reading this from websites here in kenya i dont know how true it is
I HAD A CHILD WITH Jb mpiana officiel AT AGE 15.
The ex-dancer of the Wenge BCBG brunette group “Mwana nsuka” admits to having had a child with Jb Mpiana at the age of 15.
In a program broadcast last Tuesday on the Africa Elengi Television channel, a brunette better known under the nickname "Mwana nsuka", ex-dancer of the Wenge BCBG group, claimed to have had an affair with her former boss Jb Mpiana.and that jb mpiana and his family has prevented her to see her child since.
This relationship gave birth to a child who would today be nine years old according to his mother.
 Serious revelations from the former dancer given that at the time of the events, she had not yet reached the age of majority.
Brunette “Mwana nsuka” was known to the general public in the early 2000s as a young girl that Jb Mpiana had recruited as a dancer in the group wenge bcbg.

CM PRINCE #1 on: February 21, 2024, 21:42

• View Profile

archos #2 on: February 21, 2024, 21:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
she is 30 now,this does not exclude or tolerate anything else in the content of the story,but the age factor is a major major factor of the shocks about such revelations and as soon as its twisted to be made younger,the shock gets exponentially bigger
i think i could say more about both sides but i prefer not

SLK97 #3 on: February 21, 2024, 22:53

• View Profile
It still doesn't make it right tho. Regardless of age, she's still old enough to be JB's daughter.

CM PRINCE #4 on: February 21, 2024, 23:30

• View Profile
It still doesn't make it right tho. Regardless of age, she's still old enough to be JB's daughter.
For real. Koffi gets heat for doing the same thing so jb as well has to hold the same treatment too.   

archos #5 on: February 21, 2024, 23:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
bro what does my first sentence say? thank you
i never said that it is right and i would never say it for any artist,i just said and its easy to see every single year that whenever there is an age gap controversy,when the person is 18 and 30 seconds old and older and when she is up until 17 11months 23H59 old the dimension is much bigger when she's 17
i would be very foolish to side with an artist in such case

CM PRINCE #6 on: February 22, 2024, 00:17

• View Profile
bro what does my first sentence say? thank you
i never said that it is right and i would never say it for any artist,i just said and its easy to see every single year that whenever there is an age gap controversy,when the person is 18 and 30 seconds old and older and when she is up until 17 11months 23H59 old the dimension is much bigger when she's 17
i would be very foolish to side with an artist in such case
Lol I wasn't even directing at you. For me it's wild if you've had someone in your band since they were a kid and then you start messing around with them when they get a bit older it's still odd. Regardless if its true or not it might not be nga nayebi te quoi  ;D

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: February 22, 2024, 00:24

• View Profile
This is sickening and the sad thing is, there’s a lot of uncle back home still doing these type of things to minors.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 00:26 by JV “Lone Ranger” »

Longbluesquid #8 on: February 22, 2024, 03:23

• View Profile
What are the laws there in Congo? I know here in the US you would be prosecuted fully and spend a long time in prison. It’s really sad I’m hearing this from one of my fav artists.

archos #9 on: February 22, 2024, 10:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
according to the congolese law if i am not mistaken at 16 years old you can have a children and be married if parents agree
but then again in the case of brunette she was not 15 she was 15 when still dancing just after kipe ya yo
her own big sister confirmed in an interview 7 years ago that she was then 22 going towards 23 and the children was 3 years old (and also behind the scenes jb had meet the family and done some stuff to apologize for making her pregnant according to the congolese traditions and that she was made to retire from dancing because of that because jb wanted then to protect her and treat her like the other baby mommas who he would not like to have a massive public life
i insist again jb has millions of older girlfriends and sidekicks and should have stuck with them(even though there is another side of the story people will never know in public about her family)but there is a big difference between a widely underage and a full major
and i hope that once emotions will cool down at least it will be that he just made a too young woman preggo which is not the same thing as ruining a 15 year old girl even if its not the best thing either
papa wemba had a case like that in his last moments then it turned out that she was also major so it stuck to the big age gap
there was also that pastor who has 12 wives and the last ones are young and the last he married there was a question of being 12 15 years old and the girl family was certifyings she's major until people moved on to the next buzz and the other and the other and the other and the other
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 10:40 by archos »

Cavalier Solitaire #10 on: February 22, 2024, 10:31

• View Profile
Artists also, you cant be chewing all of your dancers. With all the other older girls throwing themselves at him still he preferred to sleep with a girl he recruited before she was a teenager. Its giving spiritual 'vibes' pona success.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 11:43 by Cavalier Solitaire »

archos #11 on: February 22, 2024, 10:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Artists also, you cant be chewing of your dancers. With all the other older girls throwing themselves at him still he preferred to sleep with a girl he recruited before she was a teenager. Its giving spiritual 'vibes' pona success.

Not only that but these guys are obsessed with dancers,trust me 99,99999999999999999999999999999999 per cent of them
and they can hate you 100000 times more for flirting with their dancer than with their sidekick who is a lightskinned big booty bank employee
people surely have not taken it into account but for example the jb koffi beefs dancers have a very strong central role in it and so does most beefs
fatou the girl of the infamous booty smack of koffi joined fally just because she was seen with him and the guys so a dancer seen with a leader equals they had sex in their logic knowing they are all mad sex addicts so good riddance you are not anymore welcome
pamela the one of the footkick also had left first because she was seen with ferre in the early jetset days as they were in that same longitima team
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 11:09 by archos »

archos #12 on: February 22, 2024, 11:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

just came across this analysis of the situation
i will give it a look
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 11:50 by archos »

salim masoud #13 on: February 22, 2024, 15:41

• View Profile
JB MPIANA / BRUNETTE (MUANA NSUKA)
From recently to today, the news of the city, whether it's in the streets or on social media, is one thing:
JB Mpiana gave birth to "Mwana Nsuka".
There are many people who shocked me in the inbox so that I can touch on the tragedy.
Mwana Nsuka is a child who joined Group Wenge BCBG in 2005 at the age of 11.
We witnessed the child being put on stage before he even had breasts, there is no doubt because the videos are still there.
After a while, rumors began to spread indicating that JB MPIANA got pregnant with MUANA NSUKA and gave birth to a female child.
The first person to leak such rumors is KISINDJORA.
JB MPIANA's family came to KISINDJORA until he was put in jail for accusing JB MPIANA of something that was not based on any truth.
Similarly, we saw his sister Muana Nsuka on the internet 6 years ago claiming that:
BRUNETTE MUANA NSUKA joined the Group WENGE BCBG at the age of 11, she continued to join the Group until one day we saw her coming home pregnant at the time she was 19 years old and it was during those years that she gave birth to a Baby Girl and took the name of ARCHANTE MPIANA, It's not a rumor, it's the truth.
There has not been any problem on the part of JB MPIANA because he confessed that the pregnancy was his and he asked BRUNETTE to choose any country to go to give birth and he is happy to bear all the expenses.
BRUNETTE herself is the one who asked her to go and give birth in BRAZZAVILLE, where our mother used to live.
It came to a time when his wife JB MPIANA AMIDA SHATUR was informed that his wife had impregnated BRUNETTE, she became very angry, and did not hesitate to follow BRUNETTE to the market where she was selling her goods, to challenge and threaten her.
We are asking JB MPIANA who is a Mega Stars in India, even though he is taking care of his son in a small amount, he should try to get rid of the child and his mother to send them to Europe, that is our request because if we encourage him to give her a dowry, he will never agree, said his sister BRUNETTE MUANA NSUKA.
JB MPIANA knows that he adopted the child when he was still a minor under the age of 18.
If a situation like this happened in Europe, JB MPIANA would find himself in trouble.
WHY MUANA NSUKA DECIDE TODAY TO SPEAK AND WHAT TO SPEAK?
Brunette (MUANA NSUKA) said :
01) My full name is BRUNETTE LIWELE FATAKI, the name MUANA NSUKA was given to me by Group WENGE BCBG, Papa Cheri JB MPIANA gave me that name.
02) I really started to love playing music from childhood,
There was a period when I was on vacation and I went to my grandma's house, and near her house, grandma, JB MPIANA and his group had a show that my little moms bought tickets for.
They suggested that we all go to the Show.

salim masoud #14 on: February 22, 2024, 15:42

• View Profile
The show started and I stopped there when I sat down and started playing.
By the way, PAPA CHERI JB MPIANA saw me playing, so he sent his people "MABAUNSA" to come and take me to the stage.
When I was on stage, PAPA CHERI ordered SEGUIN to be beaten and I started to dance "ECHUBELE", right then PAPA CHERI gave me 100 dollars.
03) After the show, I have not returned home, they took me and I went straight to JB MPIANA. keep practicing.
There were SANDRA LINA, KISINDJORA and many other leaders.
It happened in the evening after training and there was a procedure to be sent home.
04) I joined the Group when I was 10 and a half years old.
Nawala I have not been harassed much because PAPA CHERI grew into my chest because there are some of my Madansa sisters who grew to love me and others grew jealous.
There are times when the Group travels abroad. I was not allowed to travel when I was still young.
05) Although I am a virgin, I was still a virgin, I mean I never walked with men, the only man who asked me to intervene and gave me my virginity when I was 14 years old is an old man
JB MPIANA.
06) If you see me here today, I want to talk about what is in my heart.
Let it be known that this is the first time I am talking about my history because I don't like to be in public.
I HAVE TWO POINTS IN PARTICULAR TO SPEAK TO YOU:
A) JB GIVE PAPA MY BOSS CHERRY, why are they doing this to me, why are they failing to fulfill your promise to take me to Europe? Why are 7 years now passing, I keep waiting and I don't see anything.
Why do you send others who have nothing to do like me? That hurts forever.
B) Also the act done by MAGALIE (who is JB MPIANA's sister) insulted my mother, and then forbade me myself not to dare to go see my child, that also annoys me a lot.
The last time my little one and I went to SALIMA to see the child, we were prevented from entering the gate for what fault?
Even Mother AGNES tomorrow I see that I'm bad, what kind of insults does she throw at me, what's wrong?
JB MPIANA's brothers came to take the child from me when he was 5 years old, that's why the child is 9 years old, that is, in the past 4 years now I am not allowed to see my son claiming that he will come and find me himself as soon as he grows up.
That is my son, my child, let me cry in pain when I was 15 years old.