Author Topic: EXTRACT NEW SONG MAMAN YEMO BY LE KARMAPA  (Read 6764 times)

archos on: April 12, 2020, 18:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

he also did interview with papy mboma today and raised interesting points
he said if they have to arrest him for singing that then no problem
papy tries to complicate him as usual and asks if he has a sudden serious issue in front of that hospital will he accept to be brought there and he says he'd rather traditional medicine,and how will they take him there the only stretcher they have is broken and he is singing like that so that they feel ashamed and  fix things so that people can have hope of getting out of there alive
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 18:30 by archos »

ngombeshenzi55 #1 on: April 22, 2020, 23:37

• View Profile
When is this Album coming out ?

archos #2 on: April 23, 2020, 00:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
When is this Album coming out ?

you know what i actually thought about you bro hope you are fine
it was scheduled for this month but with corona it will obviousy delayed

POLE POSTION #3 on: April 23, 2020, 09:48

• View Profile
kie kie kie Le Karmapa well donethis is the song which it seems like he could be in trouble with the authorities as he has exposed and spoken what each congolese person says at home but dares say outside

our general hospital Maman Yemo is such as disgrace that even if someone is dying and you tell them you are taking them there they will tell you they would rather die at home as it certainly 99% chance they will die if you take them there as the chance of survival is better to saty away from there can you imagine?

Dead corps smelling and leaking disgusting and that spreads cholera and all sorts dur to the refrigerated not maintained properly, people being given out of date medicines short of beds the list goes on and on

I love the Franco Ok Jazz inspiration sounding like Franco himself and this is the way he use to attack people through songs

THANK YOU SOCIAL MEDIA ND BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO HAVE WOKEN UP DUE TO THIS CORONA WHICH AHS EXPOSED AND HAS GIVEN PEOPLE THE PLATFORM TO EXPOSE THESE USELESS, IDIOTS, DEVILS, SELFISH, WEAK, KULUNAS IN SUITS (I CAN CARRY ON) OF OUR LEADERS WHO INSTEAD OF HELPING ITS PEOPLE BUT SELLS AND TREAT  THEM AS ANIMALS

Wenge1995 #4 on: April 23, 2020, 10:00

• View Profile
If they arrest him, then they concede that he is right lol

POLE POSTION #5 on: April 23, 2020, 10:31

• View Profile
If they arrest him, then they concede that he is right lol
The irony is these idiots of leaders know its true, the poor population know its true and us who had the experience of that hospital will tell you its true but just due to our lack of imposing power on these idiots to do their jobs properly there is none so they do what they like within themselves and their families

I have been in England over 26years and still that hospital was bad can you imagine how many ministers have been in place and no one of them has had the heart or love for its people to fix that place but these ministers have homes all over Congo, their families all over Europe

When I look at these idiots how I wish I had the army training to be a sniper and take them down one after one

It hurt so much when you watch your people go through situations which can be avoided as Congolese people are the hard workers who just need jobs, schools (they will pay themselves if asked if they have jobs), good hospitals (not one build by indians or chinese charging ridiculous money and you the idiots leaders don't use anyway) good roads to connect the country as we have so much foods wasting in the villages as we cannot get them everywhere

How much effort that this take no much if the all governament are behind it

« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 13:17 by POLE POSTION »

Manzambi94 #6 on: April 23, 2020, 13:28

• View Profile
But are these situation due to the fact we are totally owned by Europeans or by incompetenece of the leaders? I mean why do these politicians never have self love over their country? When they will understand that the bad in their country will refelct on them too?

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: April 23, 2020, 16:00

• View Profile
i was born in that hospital, worse ever...no one likes going there because of their incompetent.

archos #8 on: April 23, 2020, 16:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 as a i am writing dont be surprised to see soon that he is arrested, a couple of ministers are on his back and are already promising behind the scenes that they'll make sure he cant go to europe should corona ease down

ngombeshenzi55 #9 on: April 23, 2020, 19:09

• View Profile
Thank you brother. Am doing  very fine and on self quarantine. A perfect moment to go through my Congolese music collections

Jdog #10 on: April 24, 2020, 10:11

• View Profile
Speaking about Le Karmapa I've been listening to Caligula recently.
Here are my favorite songs.

remix to Tembo

Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Wenge1995 #11 on: April 24, 2020, 10:44

• View Profile
@Jdog

Damn, this guy is GOOD! How have I never heard of him?!

Manzambi94 #12 on: April 24, 2020, 13:03

• View Profile
@Jdog

Damn, this guy is GOOD! How have I never heard of him?!

Koffi. The guy blocked Karmapa's career and even banged his wife leading to a divorce between Karmapa and his wife plus the release of a diss song of Koffi in Odemba style Caligula

Which currently has a milion 200 Thousand views thanks to the aggressive marketing by Karmapa on the net

Tata Nkiadi #13 on: April 24, 2020, 14:07

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile

Koffi. The guy blocked Karmapa's career and even banged his wife leading to a divorce between Karmapa and his wife plus the release of a diss song of Koffi in Odemba style Caligula

GTFOH... Seriously?! I knew they were beefing, didn’t realize it was that personal. Smh

He’s underrated. I love how he’s added more odemba songs in to his repertoire later in his career.  It’s working for him.

Manzambi94 #14 on: April 24, 2020, 15:08

• View Profile

GTFOH... Seriously?! I knew they were beefing, didn’t realize it was that personal. Smh

He’s underrated. I love how he’s added more odemba songs in to his repertoire later in his career.  It’s working for him.

Yes. You will be surprised how many tricky and shady tactics leader do to humiliate a person they had a problem with.
Koffi is the blueprint of the Congolese Music Leader.

Basically I don't know what problem Koffi had with Karmapa had in the beginning but he started to send his spokesman to attack Karmapa, poaching his musicians to let them go once in QL, amd basically even convincing Karmapa dancers to attack him and the nail in the coffin was Koffi banging Karmapa's wife which lead to the animosity by Karmapa since the divorce almost made him broke.

It is very common in African leaders to sleep with someone's wife than throw her away to humiliate a person. Arafat did that with Ariell Shenney and Koffi done that several times, Karmapa only being the latest and more famous case