Author Topic: Fally Ipupa offers a house Felly Tyson Dimbedi  (Read 992 times)

Mfumu Vata on: May 24, 2023, 18:09

• View Profile

archos #1 on: May 24, 2023, 19:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
good move he is with ficarre the longest working active in kin's groups and that will do himwell,i can see people now putting more pressure on werra for kakol

Bigbang10 #2 on: May 24, 2023, 20:17

• View Profile
This is the way things should be in Congolese Music everybody eating

Manzambi94 #3 on: May 24, 2023, 20:35

• View Profile
good move he is with ficarre the longest working active in kin's groups and that will do himwell,i can see people now putting more pressure on werra for kakol
Did Werra actually ever gifted houses? I remember Kapaya being amd at Werra cause he promised an house and he never got it

archos #4 on: May 24, 2023, 22:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 nahhhh never thats why bill left for example

Wenge1995 #5 on: May 24, 2023, 22:35

• View Profile
nahhhh never thats why bill left for example

Wow, not even Kakol? He's been with Werra since 1997 throughout all the defections and additions, well he's like second in command so he got his own house

archos #6 on: May 24, 2023, 23:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
not even ferre or heritier got houses from nsone lol he's more of the "there is money up for grab around its up to you to find it and use it well",thats why he called celeo muana mayele because when he made his first big money back then from the album mabanga and his side business he went to buy a house straight away instead of using everything in partying,bill bought a house which he offered to his parents and was hoping for werra to buy him one for the work he did
its not always the case but sometimes leaders will advise musicians to buy a landplot straight away with their song money when they add a song to a group album,some accept but many are also caught in familial conundrum,if they hear you've received 10k 20k and they have not seen anything from it(i am talking about uncles aunts cousins,children of the childhood neighbor of your parents,their parents....) you can be in strong problems
so some like kakol chose rather to keep a house they have been renting and slowly improving it,but since our system in drc seems to go only for straight cash to buy a house its not like here in europe where it can take you decades to buy your house fully if you want

Ken Bilele #7 on: May 29, 2023, 10:06

• View Profile
But Felly Tyson hahahahahahahaha he has a very funny personality. He's there like but I didnt ask for a house I asked for something else hahahahahaha. Look at his dressing He is so funny without saying a word. He has grown so thin, is he using drugs?

Manzambi94 #8 on: May 29, 2023, 10:20

• View Profile
not even ferre or heritier got houses from nsone lol he's more of the "there is money up for grab around its up to you to find it and use it well",thats why he called celeo muana mayele because when he made his first big money back then from the album mabanga and his side business he went to buy a house straight away instead of using everything in partying,bill bought a house which he offered to his parents and was hoping for werra to buy him one for the work he did
its not always the case but sometimes leaders will advise musicians to buy a landplot straight away with their song money when they add a song to a group album,some accept but many are also caught in familial conundrum,if they hear you've received 10k 20k and they have not seen anything from it(i am talking about uncles aunts cousins,children of the childhood neighbor of your parents,their parents....) you can be in strong problems
so some like kakol chose rather to keep a house they have been renting and slowly improving it,but since our system in drc seems to go only for straight cash to buy a house its not like here in europe where it can take you decades to buy your house fully if you want

Man you made me remember Genta and how he was so mad against Werra cause he promised something but he never gave him anything, I didn't even understood why he was so mad ahahah, that's why he started to do interviews against Werra.