Author Topic: HERITIER WATA NEW CLIP FANTOME  (Read 5765 times)

archos on: June 30, 2021, 18:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

RIP thethe kabwa kabwe

Matebu #1 on: June 30, 2021, 18:40

• View Profile

RIP thethe kabwa kabwe

You read my mind. As you mentioned he lost a lot of donors recently

Manzambi94 #2 on: June 30, 2021, 20:09

• View Profile

RIP thethe kabwa kabwe
Damn, what have he or she died for?

archos #3 on: June 30, 2021, 20:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he was sick and was treated in south africa if i am well informed

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: June 30, 2021, 22:20

• View Profile

Cavalier Solitaire #5 on: July 01, 2021, 07:22

• View Profile
This guy is still promoting this flop of an album.

Manzambi94 #6 on: July 01, 2021, 07:34

• View Profile

RIP thethe kabwa kabwe

Anyway that's weird, how could Héritier make such an outstanding album like Retirada and then come back with this? Is it because of the donor loss? It is because the motivation is gone?

dany #7 on: July 01, 2021, 08:36

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
I think Lenny Biden’s is to blame, his arrangements are mediocre at best. Heritier should’ve opted for Lenny’s Father who is a more seasoned arranger or just work with different arrangers. The album is saturated with monotony. The constant “Lenny Biden” name drop on the start of each track is annoying and shows musical insecurity.

archos #8 on: July 02, 2021, 12:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
body has arrived in kinshasa to be buried

BienMat23 #9 on: July 02, 2021, 12:31

• View Profile
Loool sometimes I think I’m the only person here who likes the MAMD album, it’s not a masterpiece but it’s solid with some nice Rumbas and a couple of nice Generique over the two parts.

CM PRINCE #10 on: July 02, 2021, 12:40

• View Profile
Lmao I forgot about this album ehhh

Congolitude #11 on: July 02, 2021, 13:30

• View Profile
Loool sometimes I think I’m the only person here who likes the MAMD album, it’s not a masterpiece but it’s solid with some nice Rumbas and a couple of nice Generique over the two parts.

Me too, I think that is a very very solid album... I dont understand why people dont like or dont give this album the credits that he deserves...

BienMat23 #12 on: July 02, 2021, 13:37

• View Profile

Me too, I think that is a very very solid album... I dont understand why people dont like or dont give this album the credits that he deserves...
Thank you @Congolitude, maybe it is not to everyone’s taste but it’s a nice one even gets better as you listen more. What are you favourites across both parts?

Congolitude #13 on: July 02, 2021, 14:16

• View Profile

Thank you @Congolitude, maybe it is not to everyone’s taste but it’s a nice one even gets better as you listen more. What are you favourites across both parts?

My favorites are Maman Paradis, Ma seule raison, Ivre d'amour, Roi Manitou, Désolé, Amour véritable, Septennat, ERRUBM, Différence and Sembola and you ?

SYMPLICITY #14 on: July 02, 2021, 14:35

• View Profile

You are not alone. I love Ivre d'amour, Kayotte, Mi seule raison, Racouer, Tsunami and the main generique MAMD. You should expect there to be guys not feeling the album because they love other sounds like the crossovers and those who dislike just because others have said they dislike.