Author Topic: Ferre Gola- Regarde-moi (new single)  (Read 6002 times)

Sydo #15 on: September 11, 2020, 17:30

• View Profile
    • YouTube
I'm seeing some people on Twitter criticizing the song saying "it's not a party is Ferré dumb or what" Nzambe n'a nga in sure with this new generation that if Wemba came out in this Era they would have called it trash

I'm 13, and obviously I think my generation is shit, they just don't know music.
Formerly Musiquezairoise

JV “Lone Ranger” #16 on: September 11, 2020, 18:17

• View Profile
I'm seeing some people on Twitter criticizing the song saying "it's not a party is Ferré dumb or what" Nzambe n'a nga in sure with this new generation that if Wemba came out in this Era they would have called it trash

I'm 13, and obviously I think my generation is shit, they just don't know music.

Your generation only understand Innoss’B music and people like Justin Bieber

archos #17 on: September 11, 2020, 19:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

obosani nani oyo mais nakoloba tseeeee tseee tseeee like werra said to lacoste when he asked for an album hhaha

CM PRINCE #18 on: September 11, 2020, 19:33

• View Profile

Wow for someone that’s 13 you have a lot of knowledge

Manzambi94 #19 on: September 12, 2020, 17:19

• View Profile

obosani nani oyo mais nakoloba tseeeee tseee tseeee like werra said to lacoste when he asked for an album hhaha

Is that the alias of Anastasio? Because it would really rare that a 13 year old would found this forum

johnbas #20 on: September 12, 2020, 19:12

• View Profile
This song is great. Wow, Ferre Le Magic.

mokosarkani #21 on: September 12, 2020, 21:24

• View Profile

Muziki #22 on: September 12, 2020, 21:37

• View Profile
We need to reinvent our music and this is one way of doing it, This song will open the ears/eyes of many to Congolese music.

Batika bapolemiques....

Longbluesquid #23 on: September 13, 2020, 05:57

• View Profile
I love this track and it has been on repeat.

But I can see the issue now. We haven’t had any explosive generiques and sebenes in a while compared to the early years in 90-2000.