Author Topic: Blaise Bula & Ado Yuhe  (Read 8784 times)

Wenge1995 #15 on: February 08, 2021, 01:05

• View Profile
in short he is saying that he started developping taste for music at home with his mother singing in groups of praise for mobutu and when going to buy stuff he was hearing music of viva la musica and co then he made one step further  in school groups until he came in wenge via jb and makaba and he was tested on a song of his own and they iiked it a lot so he joined them and ado asked whether it was not too hard for parents to accept and he said on his case what happened is that his parents were reassured knowing that jb werra and co's parents had a job of high responsability so they would not let their children become thugs like the reputation of musicians suggested
he threatened not to sing in mulolo because of a disagreement with the guys so they put young alain mpela then 17 to sing but his voice was not mature enough yet so he could not fill that role so they had to beg him to come and sing which he did
he said he has never been an official admin but he was just behind the 4 admins as chef of discipline and was asked about tutu caludji's suspension and admitted he did not remember well but for sure it was something wrong so he had to be punished
about salaries he said each of them 6 big names had their salaries depending on their status,then simple members also had a certain hierarchy in their salaries
he talked about how saddam was liking them a lot and giving them money  and then also talked about his sad incident we mentioned above
he also explains whats according to him esprit wenge,respecting everybody but not fearing them,and certainly not letting them bully you and he says he misses those days of wenge 4X4 because there was true love even if today he has doubt whether it was comedy or genuine love given how hard it is for them to be anywhere near as close as in the past
He said that each of them  wenge singers had his particularity and its that diversity of skills which created a big force,and his voice was very present in wenge's music  because he was the first singer to sing in studio he was giving the direction of chorus under coordination of alain makaba then jb werra adolphe would sing next,then in the long run he started doing that "backbone of the chorus" role with alain mpela and aimelia before jb werra and adolphe stepped in,which is why until today its easy for him to reproduce wenge4X4 style of songs since he was the central voice in shaping the chorus,so it would  be easier for him to find people to do kinda like jb,kinda like werra and so on
and he said alain makaba is an absolute genius of music could play every of the instruments sing tenor 1eme and 2eme voix but joked that his only artistic flaw was that he could not dance in sync with the music

Do you remember why Caludji was suspended? I'm assuming that's during their presentation of Pentagon when Ferre Gola interpreted his part for the studio concert. Was Ferre Gola considered a official member of Wenge Musica or was he just Werra's understudy

archos #16 on: February 08, 2021, 01:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 he refused to give a gift to one of werra's guys so the guy to make him pay went and told werra that he insulted mampata so he got suspended,ferre was an official 4X4 member he went to ivory coast chad kenya with them and was planned to be in the next tour should wenge not split,just that as he arrived in the wrong moment he was not approaching those who were opposed to werra much and at the same time since tension was rising the other guys than werra did not have full focus on him like they'd normally have on a new member to clearly monitor his progression the way it was for those who arrived earlier

Cavalier Solitaire #17 on: February 08, 2021, 05:14

• View Profile
Systeme ya prison break.

So its the promoter who faked their papers for them to get arrested for their first European. I always thought its themselves who faked their visas. Lol

johnbas #18 on: February 08, 2021, 07:46

• View Profile
Guys can you translate for some of us, bcz you are now commenting without all of us understand what Blaise is saying. Can one of you admins care to make sure that if there is an interview such as this one, you will include everyone in the discussion and comments. That’s being said. What is Blaise Avila saying in this interview?

Mfumu Vata #19 on: February 08, 2021, 11:39

• View Profile

I knew that it would happen

Cavalier Solitaire #20 on: February 08, 2021, 12:48

• View Profile

I knew that it would happen
Given Blaise and Ferre's history during the separation, Blaise should have handled the Ferre question better coz he now seems like aza motema mabe. But in actual fact what he says that Ferre was a member of wenge but just not an established member in attack chant is true. Lol

archos #21 on: February 08, 2021, 12:58

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think its more of a memory issue,like the caludji one but he did say or hint he was not yet a regular which was true,ahh clan wenge guys every thing can be turned into polemic,blaise even said today he is jesus de nuance  which shows he's kept an attentive eye on him

Cavalier Solitaire #22 on: February 08, 2021, 13:46

• View Profile
Yea I thought so too. I hope Ferre himself won't pick a grudge against his Vieux but knowing ki esprit wenge....Lol

POLE POSTION #23 on: February 08, 2021, 13:51

• View Profile
kie kie I am loving this guy reading the comments seems like Koffi, Fally and Werra's fans are like nursery kids Blaise Bula says about Ferre even with videos they have already made videos to mock Ferre kie kie oooh Ferre you are a liar kie kie but videos are there

archos #24 on: February 08, 2021, 15:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
kie kie I am loving this guy reading the comments seems like Koffi, Fally and Werra's fans are like nursery kids Blaise Bula says about Ferre even with videos they have already made videos to mock Ferre kie kie oooh Ferre you are a liar kie kie but videos are there

Yeah i have seen that for example alex ntima  if its spelled like that did a whole video just on that section ,i really dont understand what special pride people can get for ferre "not having been in 4X4 for real",most of the wenge 4X4 musicians had an upgrade through the split  so what more natural than those who arrived in the wrong moment to have a bigger upgrade than others 

Paysan Congolais #25 on: February 09, 2021, 11:23

• View Profile
Disappointing interview.

I did not learn much, outside of the details on how he got beat up by that Colonel. He did want to say much and Ado looked scared. Ado is not built for "BIG" interviews. You need someone like Popol Mukelenge, Paulin Mukendi, or even Adi Londole. Ado is still scared of these big musicians.

Also, the way Blaise handled the Ferre question was useless and tasteless. Not a good look for him.

archos #26 on: February 09, 2021, 17:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i really think blaise expected nothing like what is starting to happen even if its not and hopefully will not grow into a storm,he spent the whole interview talking like that based on memory and surely at that particular second he was not having images  back to his mind,
 pro ferre and pro werra are having a field day,while in reality its a waste of time argueing over that,in current world one image can kill years of debate,people can see ferre at feux de l'amour concerts, in ivory coast in the role of jb,they know he went to chad and kenya  and was at airport when they were gone to do feux de l'amour,what else do people need?why some people 25  almost years ago still feel like acknowledgeing ferre's presence in 4X4 is belittling the impact of maison mere in his career(and vice versa),or that a little mistake like blaise did deserve damning titles on youtube that blaise has 2 days to apologize or whatever
come on man

CM PRINCE #27 on: February 09, 2021, 21:55

• View Profile
I don't understand why Ferre fans are getting upset with Blaise, it's really not that serious. I don't see anything wrong with what Blaise said.

Paysan Congolais #28 on: February 10, 2021, 07:13

• View Profile
I don't understand why Ferre fans are getting upset with Blaise, it's really not that serious. I don't see anything wrong with what Blaise said.

It's not that serious, you're right on that aspect. But he was in the wrong. There was no reason to play semantics just to downplay Ferre. He could've just said that Ferre was the last singer they recruited and keep it moving.

These guys are getting too old for their 'Esprit Wenge' stuff.

CM PRINCE #29 on: February 10, 2021, 10:42

• View Profile

It's not that serious, you're right on that aspect. But he was in the wrong. There was no reason to play semantics just to downplay Ferre. He could've just said that Ferre was the last singer they recruited and keep it moving.

These guys are getting too old for their 'Esprit Wenge' stuff.
I don’t see how he was in the wrong, it’s a fact that Ferre joined when tensions were getting high, and Ferre wasn’t singing with them a lot on stage compared to Afande and Aimelia.
Also Blaise rightfully said he wasn’t recruited to replace anybody and he even gave credit to Ferre by saying that Ferre blossomed after the split by going to Maison Mere which is again nothing but facts. The Pentagone clips you don’t see Ferre there but you see Seguin especially in the Generique or Dizoizo clip, but then again you don’t see Masela, Titina, & Tutu in the clips (except for Tutu you see him for like 5 secs in Dizoizo.
Ferre started somewhat getting attention when the nail was in the coffin and the group was literally splitting.
People just get offended so easily nowadays, it’s not like he said he wasn’t a real 4x4 member like Werra and his entourage used to say. I’d have been disappointed with Blaise if he said Ferre wasn’t in the group or he wasn’t a good enough singer which he never said.