Author Topic: Patrouille des Stars - Corrections (rare clip)  (Read 1869 times)

SLK97 on: September 07, 2021, 22:47

• View Profile

242 #1 on: September 07, 2021, 23:46

• View Profile
Finally I’ve been looking for this video . I hope somebody will upload the clip for the song “ Zombi “ as well !!!

Cavalier Solitaire #2 on: September 08, 2021, 10:37

• View Profile
Great. Also would love to see the clips for Corps et ame as well as Le CMG if they exist.

Mfumu Vata #3 on: September 08, 2021, 23:14

• View Profile
They were the first to introduce the Koyimbi-Ko dance (from 6:02). Luckily that Werrason adopted that dance like he did with Helicopter and years later Malewa, otherwise it would have gone unnoticed like many good Brazza-dances.

The way they danced it is different. It looks like being a mix of Victoria Eleison's dance Tchalufu with Koyimbi-Ko. Back then King Kester Emeneya came mad on tv, saying that he came with a new dance Tchaufu to counter Koyimbi-Ko, claiming that Werrason introduced Koyimbi-Ko to finish his dance Kiwanzenza (I miss Kester, he was so funny).

I wonder if JB Mpiana would not adopt Koyimbi-Ko, if he didn't went to Bercy back in 2001. Because before Bercy they introduced the "Muana Mobali Asuanaka te-dance", which was also to like to counter Koyimbi-Ko and who came in the same period. But when coming back from Europe and having performed at Stade des Martyrs, he ended up by adopting Koyimbi-Ko in the "JB Mpiana abuki Stade des Martyrs-cri".

« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 23:17 by Mfumu Vata »

Cavalier Solitaire #4 on: September 09, 2021, 09:08

• View Profile

That cri "Brazzaville etonda ba portable sans unite" (Brazzaville is full of people with mobile phones but no airtime) reminds me of back in 1999 and 2000 when the first 2 businessmen in our small town who owned those big ericson and siemens phones would come to town centre and then they would be pretending to be talking to each other on the phones meanwhile the town didn't even have mobile network for them to make calls.  Lol