Author Topic: BERCY MUANA CONFIRMS THAT HE'S AT HOME & NOT WITH FERRE'S BAND  (Read 14524 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on: November 07, 2013, 14:45

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It's a telephone interview,not very clear but hopefully archos and others can catch what Bercy was saying and interpret
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
I can hear the fella is saying we should all be behind him and he plans to release something this December God willing. He says he wants to join a major band but then he's aksed where he'll go since he's enemies with others from all top bands.He's also asked who is sponsoring him and he says no one, God is with him.

Let's wait and see.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 14:45 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #1 on: November 07, 2013, 14:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
will listen to it and translate soon
but it confirms what i  was told was right that he was knocking both wenges doors again
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 14:58 by 25 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: November 07, 2013, 15:03

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@archos said:
will listen to it and translate soon
but it confirms what i  was told was right that he was knocking both wenges doors again

Looking forward to the full translation from you.
I think it is still possible for him to join Wenge Maison Mere who are desperate to prove a point to Ferre so am sure they'll get him and then use him to attack and taunt Ferre. :lol:

Personally, am happy he's gone. When he first auditioned he impressed but after listening to him on the two CD's he worked on ie Avant Gout and Boite Noire I realised he just talks too much, a proper ataluku should at least try improvisation in interviews but he just sings the same things he sung on Boite Noire so good riddance and we wish him luck wherever he goes.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 15:03 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

shamala #3 on: November 07, 2013, 16:08

• View Profile
suddenly he is now leaving everything to God!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 16:08 by 37 »
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #4 on: November 07, 2013, 16:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he confirms he has left ferré as they have done everything to upset him and kunzardo kept insulting him in interviews
he adds that he came to ferre's group having already earned himself some popularity with wazekwa and came to ferré'to contribute with his talent but at some point he felt ferre did not love him anymore
he tried to tell ferre about the bad treatment he was given but ferre did not respond him well and that what motivated his decision of staying at home and letting group continue without him
he insists that he is not in the group anymore but he rehearses at home  and he now wants to sign a contract  with whoever wants to hire him because he has responsabilities and he does not want  not to be paid anymore  and he feels those leaders who do not pay musicians become rich on the back of their musicians' sweat
apart that,bercy adds that he wants support from Europe and america fans whether he joins a big group or release his own maxi-single
nolly tambu then asks him which group would he join as he has insulted fally so much,and in maison mere he has a conflict with lobeso,he says he is willing to work with any group as long as they hold talks about a contract because he does not want to continue relying only on begging people
if this does not happen,then he is ready to release a single in december and deny having somebody who influenced his departure from the group,only God
he thinks he is appreciated by fans from all big groups like bill clinton is/was
if he does not get a serious approach from a big group,he is ready to go solo as he has talent,he works hard,has success and has his witchcraft power with him so he wont fear going ahead
he repeats the witchcraft stuff a couple of times(surprising isnt it lol) and adds that he accepted having the dirty role of an impolite guy insulting other artists to defend ferre but at the end of the day he gained nothing back from it and made himself a bad image like that
he says he is not impolite but when he works somewhere he does not like somebody attacking his boss so he goes on tv to defend him(here he makes a hint abotu witchcraft again)
apparently some leaders he attacked sent people to assault him and people tried to burn his cars and stuff like that
after that,he insists again on the fact he was not paid and says he wonders if leaders want their employees also to be well or they only care about themselves because he boosted ferre's animation a lot
 he doesnt think he will return to ferré's group no matter what people do for that,and insist he has left and if people doubt about it they should watch concerts if he is still there
he could have left during recording sessions of boite noire but remained until the end,and he did not leave few days before the first official boite noire concert
leaving ferre is his own choice and nobody influenced him,and he rehearses as he prepares his future and apparently a lot of his work was erased during boite noire mixing sessions
he will reveal what was erased soon
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 16:53 by 25 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: November 07, 2013, 16:54

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@shamala said:
suddenly he is now leaving everything to God!

Kiekiekie,yeah,even those who dine with the devil know that God is the almighty,they only use Satan for convenience.  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 16:54 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #6 on: November 07, 2013, 16:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 16:57 by 25 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: November 07, 2013, 17:46

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@archos said:
sly,i did the translation

Thanx a lot archos,really appreciate.
Now we have a clear picture of what was happening. Looking forward to him showing us what exactly was erased fro Boite Noire coz to me he just doesn't do well, whatever was erased on the album he could have been showing us in interviews.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 17:46 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #8 on: November 09, 2013, 00:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
talked to bercy today,he wants to come to europe to  record his mawi single
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 00:46 by 25 »

Jdog #9 on: November 09, 2013, 01:29

• View Profile
These are some of the animations that didn't make Boite Noire like "Ma Copine", "Tala Koko", "Jackie Chan Boma Ngai", and "Nado"

[video][/video]

[video][/video]

[video][/video]

[video][/video]
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 01:31 by 17 »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

johnbas #10 on: November 09, 2013, 11:40

• View Profile
I think ferre is doing something wrong, bcz everyone to is leaving. This boils down to management and leadership skills. His group is still to young to hv a valuable artist leave every 3 months. When I talk of valuable I mean artist who creates an identity of the group other than the band leader himself. I think bercy is an talented artist, he created his name foe sure with Felix and it was an honor for him to sing for ferre. We might not like him but he is still good.

I am Ferre's fan but I think he is now going too far, Arnake is gone, krizo is gone, kiriku is gone.. Regards hat the he'll, now we hv to start trying to get used to another loud idiot trying to imitate either bill, kalouji or celio.

He must take bercy back and leave his pride and built the group with wisdom and fortitude.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 11:40 by 155 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: November 09, 2013, 11:43

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Basically, this guy can do well in coupe decalle no wonder Ferre was giving him decalle parts in the sebenes and kunzardo did the proper animation like Celeo.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 11:43 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #12 on: November 09, 2013, 11:49

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@johnbas said:
I think ferre is doing something wrong, bcz everyone to is leaving. This boils down to management and leadership skills. His group is still to young to hv a valuable artist leave every 3 months. When I talk of valuable I mean artist who creates an identity of the group other than the band leader himself. I think bercy is an talented artist, he created his name foe sure with Felix and it was an honor for him to sing for ferre. We might not like him but he is still good.

I am Ferre's fan but I think he is now going too far, Arnake is gone, krizo is gone, kiriku is gone.. Regards hat the he'll, now we hv to start trying to get used to another loud idiot trying to imitate either bill, kalouji or celio.

He must take bercy back and leave his pride and built the group with wisdom and fortitude.

Ferre has been running his band perfectly well and gives chance to his musicians to prove their worth,those who've taken the challenge are still with the band. Ferre has high standards which musicians need to meet,if you watch his rehearsals you'll see what am saying especially if you understand what he says when giving instructions. Like most band leaders, Ferre does not like anyone thinking he's bigger than the band and trying to dominate others that's what Arnake did.

This Bercy guy is claiming he wasn't getting paid,maybe it's because Ferre has been in Europe for quite a while now doing videos and he may not have paid his musicians in full however most of the musicians in his band have been with him since he started,if he never paid them they would have left a long time ago. Bercy only joined Ferre literally 2 years ago and that's after spending a year or a couple of months with Felix Wazekwa where he was fired. He joined Ferre and it was reported he fought with a fellow rapper who has been at the band longer than him and is more creative an dis lead ataluku so he knew Ferre would not give him a pat on the back for his idiocy therefore he has left on his own and he has no one to blame but himself, we can only wish him good luck, he's talented but he must prove his worth.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 11:49 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

johnbas #13 on: November 09, 2013, 20:33

• View Profile
Thanks djsly for the insight, I was starting to think Ferre was losing it. but i wish Bercy good luck anyway, to behonest i find the guy very talented cz he wants to beercy not celio or anyone, he has his voice.

thanx again sly
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 20:33 by 155 »

archos #14 on: November 10, 2013, 22:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

once again he talks about witchcraft,and he calls kunzardo kunzarso lol
in his animation he is saying in is badly seen because he claimed his rights to be payed
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 22:55 by 25 »