Author Topic: KARMAPA REPEATS HIS WORDS  (Read 4594 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on: February 16, 2014, 11:14

• Administrator
    • View Profile

I didn't even know he played guitar too(am not surprised), no wonder he's a good arranger!!
In brief, he's saying the same things he's said in the other interview, he's reiterated that he can afford to lose all his musicians to a rival but his music will remain the same because he writes, composes and arranges all his music by himself!!!!!!!
LE BIG BOSS

Ken Bilele #1 on: February 16, 2014, 14:29

• View Profile
With all that arrangement he is talking about all the time and his music has not crossed borders? Let him go perform even in Dubai then come back tell his stories. He says Koffi's music is poor and yet that is what has crossed borders.

johnbas #2 on: February 16, 2014, 15:45

• View Profile
music doesn't have to cross borders to be good..Currently Karmapa is producing good music than Koffi.
Koffi's Popularity is based upon his previous work therefore restrospectively  koffi was good. but now his music is poor compared to Karmapa's.

I had last listen to such good Rhumba ballads in a long time , Karmapa did it nomatter how belittled he can get from haters, I think He is a good competition and Finally brought some of us some good music we have been deprived from these past years.

If you can take a look at his videos also, you can realize a great deal of professionalism, talent and  success.

The guy is doing well and he has proved to be much better than other big named musicians who are living in the shadows of their names yet producing crap, one has to learn the song to like it from these big guys, where is in the case of Karmapa, the album Le Millionaire is the Bomb.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: February 16, 2014, 17:05

• Administrator
    • View Profile
music doesn't have to cross borders to be good..Currently Karmapa is producing good music than Koffi.
Koffi's Popularity is based upon his previous work therefore restrospectively  koffi was good. but now his music is poor compared to Karmapa's.

I had last listen to such good Rhumba ballads in a long time , Karmapa did it nomatter how belittled he can get from haters, I think He is a good competition and Finally brought some of us some good music we have been deprived from these past years.

If you can take a look at his videos also, you can realize a great deal of professionalism, talent and  success.

The guy is doing well and he has proved to be much better than other big named musicians who are living in the shadows of their names yet producing crap, one has to learn the song to like it from these big guys, where is in the case of Karmapa, the album Le Millionaire is the Bomb.
Amen,amen amen!!!!! Ken Nyakone,i hope you're reading this!!!
Koffi's current music is crap and is full of dirty bedroom stuff, it's not music you can listen to as a family.
LE BIG BOSS