Author Topic: WOW SO KARMAPA IS OLDER THAN WAZEKWA DID NOT KNOW  (Read 13860 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #15 on: February 15, 2014, 22:33

• Administrator
    • View Profile
DJ Sly, Forbes ranked Koffi Olomide at the top tier as one of Africa's richest artists and famous. I think they know something I don't. He definitely has invested wisely outside of Africa besides his real estates in Kinshasa. The type of language from Karmapa is quite uncalled for and shows enviousness and not that of rivalry.
I was not talking about wealth, I only mentioned it because you said other musicians are jealous of him, I don't think they are because most of them are equally rich but off course not to his level but they are very comfortable and live in the same posh area as him except for Karmapa off course.
All the musicians who are against Koffi hate one thing about him, his stealing of musicians and his lack of respect for fellow artists, journalists etc, he thinks money is everything. Just look at it, he does not recognise or even respect Papa Wemba who helped him become a singer so what of young musicians.
LE BIG BOSS

deanglo #16 on: February 16, 2014, 00:35

• View Profile
Thank you Archos and DJ Sly. I know Koffi is a big dick and not totally innocent. I was just reacting to Karmapa language. I love then all.

shamala #17 on: February 16, 2014, 03:09

• View Profile
I think there is a female dancer who left Karmapa joined WMM and now is with QL.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #18 on: February 16, 2014, 09:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I think there is a female dancer who left Karmapa joined WMM and now is with QL.

not only one(which is cuisse de poulet),but in total 4 dancers 3 singers and one atalaku who joined koffi in the recent year(that atalaku is the guy who starts generique koupé of cindy le coeur

KAISARI #19 on: February 17, 2014, 06:24

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...Looks like Mwana Matete will be fighting more than Mopao for this one; her singing would blend well with Ferre...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #20 on: February 17, 2014, 09:02

• Administrator
    • View Profile
...Looks like Mwana Matete will be fighting more than Mopao for this one; her singing would blend well with Ferre...

You see why Koffi is desperate, Mwana Matete knows his stuff.
LE BIG BOSS