Author Topic: THE DAY HAS ARRIVED GUYS!  (Read 13401 times)

Monsieur Congo #30 on: December 18, 2020, 16:42

• View Profile
Well done to both Fally and Heritier, both albums are very solid, I tip my hat to both.

SYMPLICITY #31 on: December 18, 2020, 16:56

• View Profile
Am a rhumba buff so am enjoying the rhumbas in Mi Ange. As for Fally, I never like this World Music thing but i still listened and true to form I did not enjoy even a single song. Not that they are bad but not my cup of tea. Whenever i need RnB and hip hop vibes, I know the icons to listen to and Fally ain't one of them..

SYMPLICITY #32 on: December 18, 2020, 17:00

• View Profile
Has anyone listened to Cindy’s single? Is it worth the listen? ;D ;D

I listened yes and Cindy has a beautiful voice as usual but like Maman Amy, Requiem and Elelo, the song has no bass line. It's kinda acoustic with strings and keyboard but no hitting drum so it doesn't get me as much.

CM PRINCE #33 on: December 18, 2020, 17:06

• View Profile

I listened yes and Cindy has a beautiful voice as usual but like Maman Amy, Requiem and Elelo, the song has no bass line. It's kinda acoustic with strings and keyboard but no hitting drum so it doesn't get me as much.
Thanks for the heads up, I really don't know if I'll listen, he needs to give his singers space. You didn't like Elelo? I thought that was one of Koffi's best Rumba that he's done in ages.

archos #34 on: December 18, 2020, 17:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
guys i have a challenge for you,heritier's song for roi manitou is an old of 10 years easily which should have been done with an unfortunately dead legend,guess which one

CM PRINCE #35 on: December 18, 2020, 17:21

• View Profile
guys i have a challenge for you,heritier's song for roi manitou is an old of 10 years easily which should have been done with an unfortunately dead legend,guess which one
Papa Wemba

archos #36 on: December 18, 2020, 17:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yes,the song was tailormade for him and his nuances
we missed out on kibens song for wata and jb lol would have been funny to see him surely pull  his overcomplicated lyrics again

SYMPLICITY #37 on: December 18, 2020, 19:10

• View Profile

Thanks for the heads up, I really don't know if I'll listen, he needs to give his singers space. You didn't like Elelo? I thought that was one of Koffi's best Rumba that he's done in ages.

Not that I don't like Elelo or the other songs that I have mentioned.  They are all okay songs just that i miss that drum beat. Its okay if the song starts that way with just strings and synthe then after a minute or two the change de frequence drops bass line along side the chorus plus vocals by band members.  That is how my perfect rhumba goes

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #38 on: December 18, 2020, 19:44

• View Profile
Funny how I eagerly waited for this day but nothing got me well, Tokoos is not my tpe honestly, I just want generiques (I don't understand lingala ad french so I need fat pace and interesting cries) Ferre's is to lukewarm, Cappuccino hyped his song for the whole year in concerts and I found it weird to start the song with that very same crie, I feel like it spoiled everything) the snippets on his insta account are nicer than the actual song.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #39 on: December 18, 2020, 19:45

• View Profile
So please my beloved brothers, if there is any hot Generique I might have missed please send the link.

ngombeshenzi55 #40 on: December 18, 2020, 20:16

• View Profile
Biscuit for me!  Biscuit for me! - Sidboy

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #41 on: December 18, 2020, 21:04

• View Profile
Kevin Mbuande flops again.how come he has little following? Less than 1K subs on YouTube? Is he not big in Brazza?

BienMat23 #42 on: December 18, 2020, 21:19

• View Profile
Kevin Mbuande flops again.how come he has little following? Less than 1K subs on YouTube? Is he not big in Brazza?
His music is monotonous for me it’s soo predictable but his Primus show looked like a big crowd so maybe his YouTube numbers are not good to measure his popularity

Congolitude #43 on: December 18, 2020, 21:25

• View Profile
Why the song was not made 10 years ago? because he was still in MM ?

CM PRINCE #44 on: December 18, 2020, 22:29

• View Profile
Why the song was not made 10 years ago? because he was still in MM ?

Yup, you know well recording outside of groups isn't allowed, especially in MM. If you do that you're basically asking for a 12 loool