Author Topic: interviewEXTRA MUSICA NOUVEL HORIZON  (Read 4860 times)

mokosarkani on: December 29, 2019, 20:38

• View Profile

will do a synopsis later on
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 21:01 by bencuri »

Matebu #1 on: December 29, 2019, 22:37

• View Profile
Now that is a proper theme song for that show. Will checking out the interview

archos #2 on: December 29, 2019, 22:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
In short they are saying(except rama of course) thanks to roga because they had some exposure next to him but exposure does not feed families,they had accepted things for too long but are not there to expose everything deeply all they want is to do their music eat from it,rama says ever since roga and espe forced ferre gassackys out of the group he does not know anymore anything about the finances despite his status  and now he's had enough of it  and they claim they have put in place a system of contracts with an accountant and a lawyer to avoid the same mistakes
they will of course keep the original extra musica identity but updated with a new touch
levyson continued doing his werra-like overhyped talks and zaparo acting like a young bill clinton
they also denied that somebody is behind their move they are grown men and they decided themselves even though some took a step back( fiston boko,espe,juventus and possibly etats unis)

mokosarkani #3 on: December 30, 2019, 05:57

• View Profile
In short they are saying(except rama of course) thanks to roga because they had some exposure next to him but exposure does not feed families,they had accepted things for too long but are not there to expose everything deeply all they want is to do their music eat from it,rama says ever since roga and espe forced ferre gassackys out of the group he does not know anymore anything about the finances despite his status  and now he's had enough of it  and they claim they have put in place a system of contracts with an accountant and a lawyer to avoid the same mistakes
they will of course keep the original extra musica identity but updated with a new touch
levyson continued doing his werra-like overhyped talks and zaparo acting like a young bill clinton
they also denied that somebody is behind their move they are grown men and they decided themselves even though some took a step back( fiston boko,espe,juventus and possibly etats unis)

so etats unis stayed with roga or what? because zaparo clearly states that he is by himself, will be animating by himself

archos #4 on: December 30, 2019, 06:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I believe etats unis is still in europe i saw he had playbacks until early january
and anyways he was surely the one who could be the least pissed about lack of money given the big amount of private songs he was doing for minimum 1million cfa
maybe after all it would be better for him to stay with roga,i have never ever seen zaparo this motivated and they'd clash hard if he went with them like planned
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 06:12 by archos »

Wenge1995 #5 on: December 30, 2019, 19:41

• View Profile
Didn't Ferréol Gassackys resigned from being their manager to pursue politics? I remember him usually being present for their major concerts from 1996 until 2002  because it suddenly started to become difficult for the group to get visas to record Obligatoire in Europe. I suppose him leaving wad not natural, because he never mentions anything about the band nor Herman Ngassaki (who is his cousin).

As for Extra Musica Horizon, their rhythm guitarist MUST avoid using the same chord harmonies Zangul been using since Kindoki. They also need to let Zaparo dictate NOT Sonor the progression of the guitar solo according to how he animates. If you listen to past Extra generiques like Trop C'est Trop and especially Etat Major, you'll see what I'm recommending.

Their rhumbas are pretty good, so there's no advice needed there. But people mostly respect Extra for their sebenes, which have been seriously lacking since La Main Noire. If they can give each other the space to try something different, the new music will be amazing!

archos #6 on: December 30, 2019, 19:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
MANNNN mvulusi come back broooo,this is the type of topics where his contribution is always so important

CM PRINCE #7 on: December 30, 2019, 20:06

• View Profile
MANNNN mvulusi come back broooo,this is the type of topics where his contribution is always so important
We REALLLLLLYYYYY need him back the forum is dry without him, does anyone have a way to contact him??

bencuri #8 on: December 30, 2019, 21:43

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Some moments from their new album:

mokosarkani #9 on: December 31, 2019, 07:05

• View Profile

what happened?

archos #10 on: December 31, 2019, 12:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I dit not really get it bro,by the time i read he was gone he was already gone unfortunately

SLK97 #11 on: December 31, 2019, 12:40

• View Profile

what happened?

Let's just say that a certain member pushed him away.

mokosarkani #12 on: January 01, 2020, 05:47

• View Profile

what happened?

Let's just say that a certain member pushed him away.

wow then they should be checked, suspended or banned