Author Topic: BILL CLINTON KALONDJI - TIA VOLONTE (VIDEO OFFICIAL)  (Read 5163 times)

Pabloone71 on: January 03, 2020, 20:38

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: January 03, 2020, 21:18

• View Profile

Wenge1995 #3 on: January 03, 2020, 21:26

• View Profile

archos #4 on: January 03, 2020, 22:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Sad

but since its bill you'll see how it will be praised in many comments under the video,every of his attempts outside rumba ndombolo except the reggae song he once tried since les marquis have been mehhhhh
i might sound harsh but i think he s been dragged quite a lot by the tremendous work he once did,guys like genta or eclipse have been consistent for 20 years straight almost but get nowhere near that attention and respect
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 22:16 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: January 03, 2020, 22:53

• View Profile
The guy is clueless with his music, i don't even know what to call this. It's obvious he thinks his voice is enough to just turn up at the studio and record any mumble jumble that comes out of his mouth and call it a day.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #6 on: January 04, 2020, 05:30

• View Profile
Is Bill ok? Maybe he is sick guys cause I don't think a legend like him doesn't know that what he is doing is nonsense. He still has that killer voice but.........oh maybe it's time to accept the hard truth (Congo music is dead - it is just history now)

princesab #7 on: January 04, 2020, 08:16

• View Profile

PCGY KASTELLO #8 on: January 04, 2020, 09:15

• View Profile
Being in an established group is one thing and going solo is another.
There are certain musicians who can't survive outside the group. Bill is one of them.
People like Fere even when they were in the group one could tell that this guy has leadership attributes and could survive outside the group. How many have gone solo and what impact have they made

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #9 on: January 04, 2020, 13:31

• View Profile
1 thing I have realized, going solo usually depends on how long you have stayed in a big group........ Only Fabro and Robinio tried without that being in the equation.
Fally
Ferre
Heritier
Etc.
I just feel pity for these young artists who wake up saying they are going solo cause you will be knowing it wont work

Cadrick Capo yamado
Fabros Musicians (Metarazi, Ibrator)
Brendon avatar
Ambulance
Kirikou
Etc

PCGY KASTELLO #10 on: January 04, 2020, 14:31

• View Profile
They get carried away thinking they have acquired a huge fan base so they can easily go solo which isn't the case. They get the huge fanbase because of the group

mokosarkani #11 on: January 07, 2020, 05:39

• View Profile

very pointe noire/cabnda/angola vibes.... lol you cannot say that he is not trying indeed

ZamundaPrince #12 on: January 07, 2020, 12:18

• View Profile
Werra and Bill are still in good terms, right? There was an old interview where Werra said he would like to make a song/album with Bill. Maybe this is what Bill's career need at the moment. He should at least give a thought

Pablo01 #13 on: January 09, 2020, 21:12

• View Profile
Guys for me, don't forget that Bill was amazing despite or of the years laters his leaving of the year in WMMM, he came up with Palpitation Totale to hit with at least with this album, I think it's the best album of his discography, not to think about it now these after his success, po lelo ya ye ekoma mpiaka, faut abongisa ndenge abongisaka lors wana,  mais album oyo e floppa.

But there I find that thus the Anthropologie clip is taking 100,000k, thanks at the channel Congostation.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 21:14 by Pabloone71 »