Author Topic: FERRE GOLA ADVISING KABUYA  (Read 3620 times)

POLE POSTION on: January 08, 2020, 20:03

• View Profile
Kabuya who is trying to get into jetset in this video Ferre gives him money amd advise him to get back in shape work hard for his band that his boss really likes him a lot and should concentrate as he is very good

Ferre well done

CM PRINCE #1 on: January 08, 2020, 20:07

• View Profile
Nice gesture from Ferre, this will also clean that image of him of "stealing" musicians from other bands aka lacoste loool. But if Fally sees this I don't think Kabuya will be accepted back into F'Victeam, but I pray we see him at Bercy. 

archos #2 on: January 08, 2020, 20:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
this is the type of images which deserve to be super super viral but...

Wenge1995 #3 on: January 08, 2020, 21:08

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

Will Fally actually bring F'Victeam to Bercy or will he hire mostly musicians settled in Europe as a backing band? He seems to be rehearsing with them a lot on instagram, but I worry that they won't return to Kinshasa after the concert.

I hope Kabuya stays clean, because he is the best atalaku that Fally has. I hope he joins the group for Bercy!

Congolitude #4 on: January 08, 2020, 21:12

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

Will Fally actually bring F'Victeam to Bercy or will he hire mostly musicians settled in Europe as a backing band? He seems to be rehearsing with them a lot on instagram, but I worry that they won't return to Kinshasa after the concert.

I hope Kabuya stays clean, because he is the best atalaku that Fally has. I hope he joins the group for Bercy!

I think Fally will bring Fvicteam to Bercy + another artists like Robinio Mundibu

archos #5 on: January 08, 2020, 21:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
fally's bercy is himself his group,the petits who have sided openly with him(robinio,gaz mawete),possibly some his quartier latin friends and koffi,and surely guests from abroad like in his olympia and zenith

CM PRINCE #6 on: January 08, 2020, 21:30

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

He'll  bring them for sure but he'll select the worst lineup out of the whole band aka those that usually go on tour with Atele, Cousteau, Junior and co, I actually like Nathan, Maiko and others, and there's some new guys that have been recruited that are just rotting in reserves. I really want him to bring Boussole, Kabuya and Doubai.

I believe Robinio and Fabregas will be there as guests.

Jdog #7 on: January 10, 2020, 07:57

• View Profile
Smh this video should go viral, even if it was a hint of shade towards Fally then it would've gone viral. Nice gesture by Le Padre.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Wenge1995 #8 on: January 10, 2020, 17:35

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

Why would Fally leave behind Boussole, Kabuya and Doubai? They're among the best in the group.

CM PRINCE #9 on: January 10, 2020, 17:52

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

Why would Fally leave behind Boussole, Kabuya and Doubai? They're among the best in the group.
Because he loves Identite, I don’t even rate him I’d prefer he gets left behind

archos #10 on: January 10, 2020, 19:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I am sure if he takes two atalakus it will be identite and kasangidi,if three one between boussole for his dance skills or tango or kabuya if he gets his act together

CM PRINCE #11 on: January 10, 2020, 19:56

• View Profile
I am sure if he takes two atalakus it will be identite and kasangidi
No No No