Author Topic: SO ARE WE STILL GETTING THE WENGE 4x4 REUNION EP/ALBUM OR??  (Read 296 times)

CM PRINCE on: March 25, 2024, 12:37

• View Profile
I was listening to Pentagone today and Les Anges Adorables yesterday (fantastic albums), and I was wondering are we even getting the album? Because we only saw a snippet of Werra with Alain Makaba in the studio that one time, then they were supposed to release official footage of the stade de martyrs concert then last year we saw them at rehearsals with Marie Paul but there was no footage, is it still in the works?

archos #1 on: March 25, 2024, 13:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
normally yes,the thing is that they had agreed on the fact that their program depends on jb and werra's solo careers,so once werra will be done with his album they'll then restart,a strange formula to me but it is what it is

Longbluesquid #2 on: March 25, 2024, 19:52

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #3 on: March 25, 2024, 23:03

• View Profile
Werra has an album on the way right?
Technically yes, Mortegliano, but to be honest we are 4 months into 2024 and is still not out, Congolese artists really can't frustrate peoole with releasese

CM PRINCE #4 on: March 26, 2024, 01:27

• View Profile
normally yes,the thing is that they had agreed on the fact that their program depends on jb and werra's solo careers,so once werra will be done with his album they'll then restart,a strange formula to me but it is what it is
In my opinion Werra should stop releasing albums and just do singles and EPs he has nothing to prove. They should try and focus on the 4x4 project before it completely loses steam well a lot more than it already has. They should’ve released a single to prepare for their reunion concert, such a missed opportunity.

carsun1000 #5 on: March 27, 2024, 20:45

• View Profile
can you actually watch the Stade Des Martyrs live concert on youtube? searching for it but can't find it. if you got a link please post it. Thanks.