Author Topic: ARCHIVE: WMMM BANDAL CONCERT AND TTHE RECRUITMENT OF FABRIGAS IN 2007  (Read 1962 times)

PCGY KASTELLO on: December 14, 2021, 20:36

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 20:45 by PCGY KASTELLO »

Mfumu Vata #1 on: December 14, 2021, 20:58

• View Profile
45:39 min
All because of Celeo

Aah Diégo azuluki mabe. It treminds me of Emeneya's musicians when they were presented in a DVD preparing Le Jour le Plus Long and those who toured with him in Europe all looking like they were struggling hard and really needed to return back to Europe to have their old shape back. The same for Diego here, compare his face from when returning back from Europe with Adolphe n 2002 to this one and you will think that he's a shegue or kuluna.

Diego was lucky to have animated for Wenge Tonya Tonya and his voice a little bit being similar to Celeo, otherwise they would have picked Niko instead of him. Niko won in reality during the battle at Zamba Playa, but Werrason prefered Diego.

1:06:10 min
"Nazalaki epayi ya Mopao epayi ya ba mineurs" Yo, loba bien !!! kiekiekie
I think that they would have beaten that guy if there wasn't any camera.

archos #2 on: December 14, 2021, 21:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

archos #3 on: December 14, 2021, 21:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
45:39 min
All because of Celeo

Aah Diégo azuluki mabe. It treminds me of Emeneya's musicians when they were presented in a DVD preparing Le Jour le Plus Long and those who toured with him in Europe all looking like they were struggling hard and really needed to return back to Europe to have their old shape back. The same for Diego here, compare his face from when returning back from Europe with Adolphe n 2002 to this one and you will think that he's a shegue or kuluna.

Diego was lucky to have animated for Wenge Tonya Tonya and his voice a little bit being similar to Celeo, otherwise they would have picked Niko instead of him. Niko won in reality during the battle at Zamba Playa, but Werrason prefered Diego.

1:06:10 min
"Nazalaki epayi ya Mopao epayi ya ba mineurs" Yo, loba bien !!! kiekiekie
I think that they would have beaten that guy if there wasn't any camera.

bro did you recognize the voice of late yanki behind the camera

Mfumu Vata #4 on: December 14, 2021, 21:22

• View Profile
Wow. I didn't even pay attention to it. Was he already that influential in Maison Mere ?

archos #5 on: December 14, 2021, 21:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
almost ,he was at that time the guy just after criss ibanga in the marketing/strategic section,then he took over from criss after temps present

shamala #6 on: December 14, 2021, 21:44

• View Profile
1H58 mag le quado formerly of bcbg

Hehehe...wow!!!! Burning desire to succeed.
Btw nowadays there are no such public concerts.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #7 on: December 14, 2021, 22:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
1H58 mag le quado formerly of bcbg

Hehehe...wow!!!! Burning desire to succeed.
Btw nowadays there are no such public concerts.

haha yeah the hustle was real back in those days,now its so easy to get into a group,he could have made it into the test for me but he chose the wrong style he sang there was today people call urban music,in french and so on so if its also what he sang in his test he lost already
yeah the sponsors are not backing artists like in the past, i think there is barely any artist still strongly backed by  sponsors in congolese music now and it was those sponsors which were setting up all those big crowd concerts

Mfumu Vata #8 on: December 15, 2021, 02:56

• View Profile
So the few sebenes Christian Solo played in Temps Present were those of Thierry Mogratana ?

archos #9 on: December 15, 2021, 18:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes its well possible,since the album was almost finished when flamme left they already recorded or pre recorded everything christian just found himself playing what he found and maybe added a little touch