Author Topic: Sankara is explaining how Ferre Gola start in wenge musica interview 2018  (Read 4960 times)

lepadre on: May 27, 2018, 11:49

• View Profile

BrazzaBoy #1 on: May 27, 2018, 15:16

• View Profile
How did this guy start being around Wenge? He isnt a musician is he somebody’s cousin or somebody’s childhood friend from Bandal?

archos #2 on: May 27, 2018, 15:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
friend of werra's youngest brother guy nkoyi and was basically in a group of sapeurs which followed adolphe then splitted following jb for sme and werra for some

mvulusi96 #3 on: May 27, 2018, 15:58

yeah, the group was called 'Guerre de 100 Ans'. There was a rare footage of Sankara and them doing contest against an other group sapeur during a concert of Defao. With the group of Sankara being sent away and Sankara screaming 'bakoka biso te' with a bottle of Skol in his hand. But I can't find that video anymore.

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: May 27, 2018, 17:03

• View Profile

Why is this guy always trying to give us fake story and news regarding Ferre in Wenge 4x4 when we all have witnessed and seen video of him in Wenge and other admins of the group and staff all confirmed it...whats the beef

CM PRINCE #5 on: May 27, 2018, 17:10

• View Profile

Why is this guy always trying to give us fake story and news regarding Ferre in Wenge 4x4 when we all have witnessed and seen video of him in Wenge and other admins of the group and staff all confirmed it...whats the beef
Because ferre is by far the most successful guy to come out of maison mere so they wanna claim him and say that he was formed in maison mere even though he was in 4x4 they want to say he was made out of nothing by werra, although he was in 4x4 he wasn't really known same with seguin only difference is is that seguin appeared briefly in two clips in pentagone and so on

archos #6 on: May 27, 2018, 17:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah i was discussing it yesterday after the match with a very hardcore maison mere fan lol(who even had like 10 scars on his body over maison mere ) and i told him i found it strange that it annoys them that much that ferre claims he was in 4X4 but they tolerate it from seguin when ferre has like 3 4 live appearances  on wenge podiums while seguin was barely seen,i cant recall seeing him in any of the videos involving ferre in 4X4,and he was left with no words,and just said he'll respect ferre the day ferre comes to la zamba and kneels in front of werra for betraying him for that guy whose ethnic group eat dogs(referring to jb)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 17:21 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: May 27, 2018, 17:43

• View Profile
he'll respect ferre the day ferre comes to la zamba and kneels in front of werra for betraying him for that guy whose ethnic group eat dogs(referring to jb)

That right there shows how stupid he is to even think and say that... im sure he has a degree in stupidolgy, thats the only way to make sense of it

archos #8 on: May 27, 2018, 17:58

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yeah i was like WTF this dude is letting his passion go too far, and what worse with that type of too passionate guys is that their artists could not care less about them

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: May 28, 2018, 03:22

• View Profile

Franco Pepe Kalle #10 on: May 28, 2018, 23:01

• View Profile
I am sure that it looks to me that Werrason is starting to wonder how he let Ferre Gola the way he did. By Sankara's words about Ferre Gola, it is clear that they hate Ferre but they miss him because he was essential behind their early success.