Author Topic: Fally and F'Victeam rehearse for Bercy  (Read 13898 times)

Manzambi94 #45 on: February 20, 2020, 21:15

• View Profile
just been  next to the hotel the musicians are,mannn the level of sugar mommies and married woman waiting for atele and co to sleep them is serious,je suis sur bana mayi bakotelaki yango ndaku ya nganga serieusement avant baya :D :D :D :D :D

Na kufiiiii  ;D ;D ;D, those sugar mommies want to sleep with them for money ??

yeah money and gifts they can get in return of lets say it clearly their sexual performance with the sugar mommies,back when our music was at the top sometimes musicians were going back home with 3 4 cars fully paid and sent via port by those women because they blew their mind in bed lol faut mona preparation ya bana mayi soki bawuti kin
I mean the ladies are paying the musicians?

archos #46 on: February 20, 2020, 21:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
just been  next to the hotel the musicians are,mannn the level of sugar mommies and married woman waiting for atele and co to sleep them is serious,je suis sur bana mayi bakotelaki yango ndaku ya nganga serieusement avant baya :D :D :D :D :D

Na kufiiiii  ;D ;D ;D, those sugar mommies want to sleep with them for money ??

yeah money and gifts they can get in return of lets say it clearly their sexual performance with the sugar mommies,back when our music was at the top sometimes musicians were going back home with 3 4 cars fully paid and sent via port by those women because they blew their mind in bed lol faut mona preparation ya bana mayi soki bawuti kin
Ahahahah basalaka preparations pona nini?

witchcraft to attract several rich women,and those traditional things for alleged sexual power they did not mess with both of that

Jdog #47 on: February 24, 2020, 21:04

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #48 on: February 25, 2020, 02:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i wanted so bad to go to that concert i had even taken way before some days off but the more it approaches the more it looks like something ugly will happen
its like carbon copy of jb zenith with the difference that some of the combattants have switched side and gone to kin to eat or are in europe but are happy that their brother(sometimes tribal ) felix is now president
other than that every thing is the same,plan of bringing dogs to intimidate combattants,fally and his production crew contacting gangsters from every dangerous paris suburbs to come and beat combattants(not taking this from rumours, i have a pire petit of my brother who is in one f those  who texted me to explain how they came but the guy meant to give them the money tricked them and he wanted advice about whether they should attack musicians to go for revenge since they have been moved elsewhere which i strongly said no too because it would only worsen things),somebody showing gun and threatening to shoot that day(this time its somebody who is for return of music),them also contacting bodyguards from various origins
combattants also on their hand trying their absolute best to block,this is intringuing especially as bercy is in a particular place, next to ministry of finances and big companies and is different to all other halls in terms of structure
zenith or olympia are much more easily to handle security wise for french police

Jdog #49 on: February 25, 2020, 04:13

• View Profile
I just hope and pray this concert happens, for the sake of Congolese music and Congo it’s self.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Ken Bilele #50 on: February 25, 2020, 04:17

• View Profile
i wanted so bad to go to that concert i had even taken way before some days off but the more it approaches the more it looks like something ugly will happen
its like carbon copy of jb zenith with the difference that some of the combattants have switched side and gone to kin to eat or are in europe but are happy that their brother(sometimes tribal ) felix is now president
other than that every thing is the same,plan of bringing dogs to intimidate combattants,fally and his production crew contacting gangsters from every dangerous paris suburbs to come and beat combattants(not taking this from rumours, i have a pire petit of my brother who is in one f those  who texted me to explain how they came but the guy meant to give them the money tricked them and he wanted advice about whether they should attack musicians to go for revenge since they have been moved elsewhere which i strongly said no too because it would only worsen things),somebody showing gun and threatening to shoot that day(this time its somebody who is for return of music),them also contacting bodyguards from various origins
combattants also on their hand trying their absolute best to block,this is intringuing especially as bercy is in a particular place, next to ministry of finances and big companies and is different to all other halls in terms of structure
zenith or olympia are much more easily to handle security wise for french police

To hell with the combatants. If I were Fally I would do the same, Hire thugs do deal with the thugs if the police won't do anything.

congo-243 #51 on: February 25, 2020, 13:10

• View Profile
I just hope and pray this concert happens, for the sake of Congolese music and Congo it’s self.
Amen brother. Our music has regressed badly because of this ridiculous ban.

masatomo #52 on: February 25, 2020, 20:01

• View Profile
ebandi ehhhh what i can remember is three girls argueing loud about kalombo
i just hope none of them will cry at hotel like robich ekokota :D :D :D

what do you mean by "cry at hotel like robich ekokota" ? Hahahaha

masatomo #53 on: February 25, 2020, 20:04

• View Profile
ebandi ehhhh what i can remember is three girls argueing loud about kalombo
i just hope none of them will cry at hotel like robich ekokota :D :D :D

what do you mean by "cry at hotel like robich ekokota" ? Hahahaha

sorry I didn't see the reply

Bepari2016 #54 on: February 27, 2020, 01:42

• View Profile
Who are combatants? I've heard the word often.

SLK97 #55 on: February 27, 2020, 19:26

• View Profile
Who are combatants? I've heard the word often.

A certain group of Congolese artists heavily rallying against the Kabila administration, to the point of refusing to support and condone any artist who allegedly supported him and his regime. This extended to blocking multiple European concerts from Kin-based artists.

BercysFinest98 #56 on: February 27, 2020, 22:35

• View Profile
Let's hope we will get a massive Seben session on the concert not the Tokoss style, I am really praying about this one........ I will really hate fally if we get less than 5 seben songs (at least if he plays - Power 001,Libre Pacours 2, Arsene, Ecole then every atalaku's new crie KABUYA's time
Fally said in an interview that he is planning to do great seben during the concert

With those old men? F Victime BCBG

F VICTIME BCBG... I'M GONE