Author Topic: DYNASTIE 2 IS OUT  (Read 1819 times)

CM PRINCE #45 on: October 14, 2023, 13:23

• View Profile
yeah i would not surprised to see the "azalaka likangu na nga c'est le passe oh" part built by thousands of congolese women and some men on socials to diss their ex,or the foreign guys who complain that we sing too much in lingala make hella challenges on the "le telephone est dechargé" part
i dont think ferre really planned it like that but this type of generiques have been pretty much about "hopefully some parts are made viral" of late
remember how we said bizorbi this bizorbi that,at the end of the day only generique to have been remixed more than twice in less than a year  since selfie
What people forget or don’t realise is the Bizorbi remix is in reality his Generique Vibes, it’s just the Bizorbi lyrics over the instrumental. I think it was made by accident during a concert they were performing vibes and Ferre decided to sing Bizorbi over it and then boom it went viral

Tata Nkiadi #46 on: October 14, 2023, 13:45

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
I just noticed that michel bass kinda confirmed the same thing,saying that ferre asked to have the same mix as an american artist which he made him listen to i think the idea behind it is that people often reproched him to stay  too much in pure rumba and be outdated so i think mixing that way gave something more "modern"

I’m a blues guitarist so this actually makes me extremely happy. It gives songs like Oza a nostalgic feel which sounds like hommage to 80s Tabu Ley and Afrisa. Le Padre went old school with this album. He often gives history lessons in Congolese music, something Fally doesn’t do.

CM PRINCE #47 on: October 14, 2023, 14:23

• View Profile
I just noticed that michel bass kinda confirmed the same thing,saying that ferre asked to have the same mix as an american artist which he made him listen to i think the idea behind it is that people often reproched him to stay  too much in pure rumba and be outdated so i think mixing that way gave something more "modern"

I’m a blues guitarist so this actually makes me extremely happy. It gives songs like Oza a nostalgic feel which sounds like hommage to 80s Tabu Ley and Afrisa. Le Padre went old school with this album. He often gives history lessons in Congolese music, something Fally doesn’t do.
Fally has gone old plenty of times what about Lady D from Formule 7 or Message from Tokoss 2 or Libre parcours 2?

Manzambi94 #48 on: October 14, 2023, 14:38

• View Profile
Guys please don't make this another Ferre Vs Fally thread, we will talk about Fally and his high and logs when Fally will release now that Ferre have released let's talk about the high and logs of Ferre please

CM PRINCE #49 on: October 14, 2023, 14:46

• View Profile
Guys please don't make this another Ferre Vs Fally thread, we will talk about Fally and his high and logs when Fally will release now that Ferre have released let's talk about the high and logs of Ferre please
For me Idk I like about 4 songs from this album. I might have to give it another listen, but the Generique I don’t know what everyone’s talking about when they’re calling it fire, I was expecting Ekoyebana type of Generique now that was fire but not this.

oj78 #50 on: October 14, 2023, 15:36

• Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine
    • View Profile
yeah i would not surprised to see the "azalaka likangu na nga c'est le passe oh" part built by thousands of congolese women and some men on socials to diss their ex,or the foreign guys who complain that we sing too much in lingala make hella challenges on the "le telephone est dechargé" part
i dont think ferre really planned it like that but this type of generiques have been pretty much about "hopefully some parts are made viral" of late
remember how we said bizorbi this bizorbi that,at the end of the day only generique to have been remixed more than twice in less than a year  since selfie
And was this his original idea/work?
Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine.

archos #51 on: October 14, 2023, 16:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
no i think ferre's keyboard player who played it(who is in reality a fabregas keyboard player who ran away in europe and not a keyboard player from his group) nspired himself of that style,apart from their own creations most our keyboard players have two sources of partitions which are the church partitions(with that "church" keyboard style) and the partitions of kibinda nkoyi  group which is  kinda like traditional music which also are played mainly on that mode which "marries"well with the whistle
here is another example at 4 05

Manzambi94 #52 on: October 14, 2023, 20:08

• View Profile
no i think ferre's keyboard player who played it(who is in reality a fabregas keyboard player who ran away in europe and not a keyboard player from his group) nspired himself of that style,apart from their own creations most our keyboard players have two sources of partitions which are the church partitions(with that "church" keyboard style) and the partitions of kibinda nkoyi  group which is  kinda like traditional music which also are played mainly on that mode which "marries"well with the whistle
Why don't they incorporate other styles?

Manzambi94 #53 on: October 14, 2023, 20:09

• View Profile

Church music like this?

242 #54 on: October 14, 2023, 21:57

• View Profile
I really took my time to listen the whole album. Even though I didn’t like the generique, I like song such as Ecriture Chinoise; Parking ; Écologie , Héritier du trône , force grise , zéro échec & oxygène.

That zéro échec song with Serge Mabiala lowkey reminds me of Viva La Musica vibe

Bohemian Rhapsody #55 on: October 15, 2023, 03:51

• View Profile
I'll give this album a listen tonight.

Cavalier Solitaire #56 on: October 16, 2023, 13:40

• View Profile
Is that Echapper who sings at the 6 minutes mark in the song Visas or its a replacement copy cat? I have noticed some songs suddenly just stop is that because of the streaming sites cutting them or studio? Songs such as Oza just stop when you expect a bit more of Mutwashi. Oza is a great song. I would have loved for him to get more space in the song vocally but he was reduced to doing less than a minute  which he spent throwing shoutouts.

Speaking of Mabanga, Kin artists should copy what the guys in Brazza do (Clan Extra and others) where you have one person doing mabangas for everyone in the song while the vocals are just plain song text.

Chris Sunday #57 on: October 16, 2023, 18:58

• View Profile
I agree with you. Let's just talk about Ferre Gola...