Author Topic: New rumba by Robinio Mundibu  (Read 557 times)

jordanlumbala101 on: January 26, 2024, 02:15

• View Profile

jordanlumbala101 #1 on: January 26, 2024, 18:32

• View Profile

Jdog #2 on: January 26, 2024, 22:39

• View Profile

What's up with him dressing like that?? Anyways this song is whatever, I wouldn't play it again.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #3 on: January 26, 2024, 23:46

• View Profile
O know Sound eg ineers had nightmares to fix this guy's voice on post-production, what pisses me off is not the femminine clothing the weird botched blonding hair bleaching but it is the comments, as Congolese people for once we should stop saying "Oooh this guy is great" just because we are a fan of him, how can people comment on his video and say that this song is great? It isn't it is terrible and outside of the professional sound of the audio  and.video Robinio as always underwhelmed,  I don't know why he released a rhumba, he isn't his thing Awilo despite being g a good singer only released generique for years so why can't he do the same? And this guy had the nerve to talk shit about Ferre, this guy shouldn't even breathe the same air Ferre is breathing let alone talk shit about him

Longbluesquid #4 on: January 27, 2024, 14:24

• View Profile
I thought Robinio was releasing some album. But really this is starting to get sad he just releases random songs. I like the Saison 1 and Chiffre 9 project.

Manzambi94 #5 on: January 27, 2024, 15:36

• View Profile
I thought Robinio was releasing some album. But really this is starting to get sad he just releases random songs. I like the Saison 1 and Chiffre 9 project.
Tbh it is not convenient to release album nowadays unless you are JB, KOFFI, Fally or Ferre, recording a CD means paying an exhorbitant amount of money to make the Instrumentalists records (at least 10) principal singer and backup choir singers (at least 5 or 6 people who do choirs on the background for a medium 7 minutes song  and then repeat that process for at least 10 times or 20 if it is a long album, and record mandatory the Generique and if you are a guy who sings rhumba multiple rhumba songs, 8t is not worth it, but Robinio problem isn't albums  is the fact that he thinks that Fally and his connections will make his music go far but that's not the case, people knew Robinio was a limited singer but thep7bloc liked because he put that fasy aggressive tempo style of Seben that was starting to miss from Wenge but instead of continuino he kept that Afro House route despite not being his road and now he is here atuck

archos #6 on: January 27, 2024, 15:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yeah he is releasing an album at the start of next month i think that song is like the first extract

Longbluesquid #7 on: January 27, 2024, 22:25

• View Profile
Tbh it is not convenient to release album nowadays unless you are JB, KOFFI, Fally or Ferre, recording a CD means paying an exhorbitant amount of money to make the Instrumentalists records (at least 10) principal singer and backup choir singers (at least 5 or 6 people who do choirs on the background for a medium 7 minutes song  and then repeat that process for at least 10 times or 20 if it is a long album, and record mandatory the Generique and if you are a guy who sings rhumba multiple rhumba songs, 8t is not worth it, but Robinio problem isn't albums  is the fact that he thinks that Fally and his connections will make his music go far but that's not the case, people knew Robinio was a limited singer but thep7bloc liked because he put that fasy aggressive tempo style of Seben that was starting to miss from Wenge but instead of continuino he kept that Afro House route despite not being his road and now he is here atuck

Maybe the album concept is going to start dying. Especially due to streaming now? I see your point. Fally and Ferre recorded a lot of songs. But the best album to me was BDM.