Author Topic: HERE IS WHY RENDEKITA HAS NOT BEEN TREATED LIKE A NORMAL ALBUM  (Read 4991 times)

archos on: January 13, 2019, 00:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: January 13, 2019, 00:34

• View Profile
Why is the camera man moving like he's TMZ? And hey work is work at the end of the day

Kinois #2 on: January 13, 2019, 02:44

• View Profile
Where does he work at...What does he do nowadays?

Longbluesquid #3 on: January 13, 2019, 03:41

• View Profile
Rendekita was the album to bring congolese music back. It was excellent. I wish congolese musicians read thes forums. They have a talent. Fally is popular for all the wrong reasons. I just wish he produced sebenes on his album.

mvulusi96 #4 on: January 13, 2019, 05:53

Looks like that guy just did that to humilate Blaise. Luckily that Les News des Stars and La MAMA didn't saw this video, otherwise hunderds of people would mock him on Facebook and youtube.

Manzambi94 #5 on: January 13, 2019, 07:48

• View Profile

archos #6 on: January 13, 2019, 12:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 the guy who filmed is no other than ben lobobo who you surely know from the papa wemba bbc documentary around sapeurs and so on and recently he has been doing a concept involving himself at work aswell to encourage people to work
blaise hates not being active even since wenge 4X4 whenever they were either in kin or abroad for a while he always looked for opportunities in what he studied,engineer in electricity/electronics... and until today he still does the only period he was taking rest after music( or after his political side of music) was when doing rendekita(hence why he gained weight at some point)
other than that he always combined as much as he could,i remember a story of sankara mosaka roger ngandu who were interviewed before him and who stayed chilling together at the bar in front of tv station and were stunned to  see blaise who got out to throw some cables  to trash

Kinois #7 on: January 13, 2019, 18:35

• View Profile
This looks like inside of an airport so am assuming he works in an Airport but but what kinda job he does there?

SLK97 #8 on: January 13, 2019, 18:37

• View Profile
So is this how Blaise managed to fund everything for Rendekita?

SLK97 #9 on: January 13, 2019, 18:38

• View Profile
This looks like inside of an airport so am assuming he works in an Airport but but what kinda job he does there?

Watch the rest of the video. It's actually La Defense station, I recognise the area. Maybe he was on his way to work.

Mirobexx #10 on: January 13, 2019, 20:37

• View Profile
At least he has job to take care of himself.I saw Mboka Liya in London months back he looks down and out.Blaise is working for himself and family .

Manzambi94 #11 on: January 13, 2019, 21:12

• View Profile

Watch the rest of the video. It's actually La Defense station, I recognise the area. Maybe he was on his way to work.
I am not really into French Culture, what is La Defense station?

Manzambi94 #12 on: January 13, 2019, 21:13

• View Profile
At least he has job to take care of himself.I saw Mboka Liya in London months back he looks down and out.Blaise is working for himself and family .
I thought he had a job (Mboka Liya) anyway Mboka Liya said that JB treated him like shit and humiliated him when he was there especially in the Anti Terro days

archos #13 on: January 13, 2019, 21:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

I am not really into French Culture, what is La Defense station?

la defense is an area of paris with a loooot of buildings,companies....more or less a professional area,a lot of banks there for example