Author Topic: REDDY AMISI COMPTEUR À ZERO / Viva concert ( 2003 )  (Read 3432 times)

Mukulu on: April 16, 2020, 20:31

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #1 on: April 16, 2020, 23:02

• View Profile
Compteur a Zero was a huge succes and brought Reddy Amisi back on the map. He went away with alot of prices of the annual ACMCO referdum. Getting the award of best songwriter, best album, best song of the year and best singer. He started to do playback in Europe (London, Paris, Brussels, Geneve). Fans started to get interested in his band and asked when his band would come in Europe, but he keeping reapting they would come one day (which would never happen) and that they had to be patient. People taught that he would continue with Ligne Droite, but he went down with that album.

Wenge1995 #2 on: April 16, 2020, 23:33

• View Profile
I'm guessing he didn't bring the band to Europe because he feared they would all run away, correct?

archos #3 on: April 16, 2020, 23:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I'm guessing he didn't bring the band to Europe because he feared they would all run away, correct?

yeah in an interview marchouse said that he was telling them to wait and wait and wait (then went with ngulus instead of artists) also about ligne droite,marchouse said he suggested him that people liked the way he made people discover guys like him,guy bayaya,blaise createur... but suddenly he used his singers less  and reddy gave him one of his typical angry rude answers and suspended him

masatomo #4 on: April 17, 2020, 00:07

• View Profile
Reddy seems to be a very rude person. The type of dude you gotta think twice before telling him something. He makes me think of a old friend of mine kiekiekiekie

Mfumu Vata #5 on: April 17, 2020, 00:19

• View Profile
Reddy seems to be a very rude person. The type of dude you gotta think twice before telling him something. He makes me think of a old friend of mine kiekiekiekie

yes, that why nobody in Viva was liking him. He had only Luciana as friend. He always used to snitch Lidjo and co to Wemba.

Mukulu #6 on: April 17, 2020, 00:28

• View Profile
I have the impression that Reddy and Bendo have the same character and that is why it did not work between them except the gossip of the entourage

archos #7 on: April 17, 2020, 00:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes they are too similar,both half-intellectual half-gangsta background before music, both writers of good text but very tempered guys
lool i witnessed  reddy and manda together talking rude to djino fudji and i think mente  in the couloir of a tv in kin after show and they were almost like crying hah manda and reddy roasted them hard about the fact they went to interview without saluting them
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 00:42 by archos »

Seben_Maniac #8 on: April 17, 2020, 01:54

• View Profile

Mukulu #9 on: April 17, 2020, 13:16

• View Profile
yes they are too similar,both half-intellectual half-gangsta background before music, both writers of good text but very tempered guys
lool i witnessed  reddy and manda together talking rude to djino fudji and i think mente  in the couloir of a tv in kin after show and they were almost like crying hah manda and reddy roasted them hard about the fact they went to interview without saluting them

I once saw Reddy, in the suburbs of Paris, one evening, he got angry because Carrefour City was closing and he needed something

masatomo #10 on: April 17, 2020, 15:15

• View Profile
I really don't like that type of dude. The ones who gonna yell, scream or slap you for no reason. No wonder members of Viva used to don't like him. I guess he is good with his hands one day someone gonna kick his ass, (maybe it happened already kiekiekiekie)

I remember archos telling a story of Manda being pissed about Werra sending him buy food and cigarettes for him back in the early days of 4x4 kiekiekiekie. I guess he had a lot of fights in El Paris too.