Author Topic: Koffi Olomide- Affaire Étoile Show (2013)  (Read 2735 times)

BercysFinest98 on: May 07, 2020, 12:16

• View Profile
I'm 4 seconds in and I'm laughing so hard but at the same time confused! LOOOOL... I really worry about Koffi sometimes. Here it's as if he's not putting any effort into his singing at times! But the mumbling is just comedic! And the sexual noises on Emballe-Moi... What a mess! I love Mopao like a musical father but, this ain't it!

« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 12:20 by BercysFinest98 »

Grandpretre #1 on: May 07, 2020, 12:28

• View Profile
Mopao from 2012-2016 was embarrassing

And he will emberrass us with the «legend » album.

Few days ago I was about to make a detailed topic « why koffi’s exile in congo kill his carrer in terme of quality ».

But it was too long I quit.

Manzambi94 #2 on: May 07, 2020, 12:33

• View Profile

And he will emberrass us with the «legend » album.

Few days ago I was about to make a detailed topic « why koffi’s exile in congo kill his carrer in terme of quality ».

Do it man even in a short way

BercysFinest98 #3 on: May 07, 2020, 12:36

• View Profile

And he will emberrass us with the «legend » album.

Few days ago I was about to make a detailed topic « why koffi’s exile in congo kill his carrer in terme of quality ».

In my opinion I feel that 2010-2013 Koffi was Koffi at his worst, this show was a whole mess. This is like me getting drunk and hitting the kareoke machine! Hahahaha

Seben_Maniac #4 on: May 07, 2020, 14:27

• View Profile
Not gonna lie, he has a few decent shows in that 2011-2013 period. But VERY few...

BercysFinest98 #5 on: May 07, 2020, 16:57

• View Profile
Now I can see where Saï Saï gets his ideas from!

SoukousFan #6 on: May 08, 2020, 17:59

• View Profile
I'm 4 seconds in and I'm laughing so hard but at the same time confused! LOOOOL... I really worry about Koffi sometimes. Here it's as if he's not putting any effort into his singing at times! But the mumbling is just comedic! And the sexual noises on Emballe-Moi... What a mess! I love Mopao like a musical father but, this ain't it!

This truly aint it ... Just listen to the vocalists! Goodness ....

BercysFinest98 #7 on: May 08, 2020, 20:57

• View Profile

This truly aint it ... Just listen to the vocalists! Goodness ....
I thought the exact same thing! I'm definitely using this video in case I feel sad because this is pure class comedy. Koffi is so damn defensive in the interview as well!