Author Topic: ORIGINAL SATELLITE CRIE BY BRIGADE  (Read 2721 times)

Manzambi94 on: May 08, 2020, 22:11

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #1 on: May 08, 2020, 23:11

• View Profile
The way they recorded Satelite was the same, they just erased Brigade's voice and replaced it by that of Avatar

Manzambi94 #2 on: May 08, 2020, 23:15

• View Profile
The way they recorded Satelite was the same, they just erased Brigade's voice and replaced it by that of Avatar

They shouldn't have done it. I mean they should have released Brigade's part. Avatar was too much of a Copycat compromising every chance of solo career despite having a great voice.

In La Team Wata he tried to be more original but evrytime I heard him it was like hearing Brigade's little brother.

Mfumu Vata #3 on: May 08, 2020, 23:23

• View Profile
They erased it because he doubting about staying in Maison Mère, after being béates by Héritier’s guy. I remember him making a poll on his Facebook-page about joining F-Victeam, becoming a solo artist or staying in Maison Mere.

The day Brigade left, Sankara & Pi-Roger came on tv and started insulting him, saying that he was just there to sleep with dancers, that he wanted to see Satelite fail in order that they would beg him to come back and starting ridiculize him by showing his test of 2004. They also showed a image of Bill in 1998 (I don’t know why) and Sankara started to laugh like a monkey (forgetting that he was the must ugly of them all when he made his first interview with Zacharie Bababaswe in 1998)

Seben_Maniac #4 on: May 09, 2020, 00:19

• View Profile
Brigade always gets his cries stolen lol. The same thing happened with Monde Arabe

Manzambi94 #5 on: June 30, 2020, 23:21

• View Profile
Brigade always gets his cries stolen lol. The same thing happened with Monde Arabe

Sorry for the late reply but what cries Brigade got stolen in Monde Arabe ? I thought Brigade was in fact in Monde Arabe

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: July 01, 2020, 00:43

• View Profile

Sorry for the late reply but what cries Brigade got stolen in Monde Arabe ? I thought Brigade was in fact in Monde Arabe

He got left behind when they went abroad or it was during the time he joined Maison Mere for short period before returning again to do Skol Longitima. They ended up recording Monde Arabe with CNN, Acide, Kerozene and Apoca.

CM PRINCE #7 on: July 01, 2020, 01:25

• View Profile

He got left behind when they went abroad or it was during the time he joined Maison Mere for short period before returning again to do Skol Longitima. They ended up recording Monde Arabe with CNN, Acide, Kerozene and Apoca.
He got left behind with a lot of other musicians and went to Maison Mere whilst QL were still abroad and he rejoined QL when they came back.