Author Topic: Fabregas le Métis Noir - Brenda (Clip officiel)  (Read 4354 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: February 12, 2021, 20:59

• View Profile
Nice song but he needs to stop trying to copy Maitre Gims style eh

CM PRINCE #1 on: February 12, 2021, 23:18

• View Profile
Not bad, and yeah this does sound like a Maitre Gims song wow.

Longbluesquid #2 on: February 13, 2021, 00:29

• View Profile
Great track but definitely reminds me of Gims. Man we need the true Congolese style back.

archos #3 on: February 13, 2021, 01:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

This reminds me of the days of his beef with fally,when he refused to be called petit yet called gims grand frere while they are months apart  :D :D :D

CM PRINCE #4 on: February 13, 2021, 01:46

• View Profile

This reminds me of the days of his beef with fally,when he refused to be called petit yet called gims grand frere while they are months apart  :D :D :D
LOOOL I remember that  ;D ;D

Lamusica #5 on: February 13, 2021, 15:27

• View Profile
Nice tune.

Why not just  feature Gims instead blatantly trying to copy him.

Manzambi94 #6 on: February 13, 2021, 15:32

• View Profile
Nice tune.

Probably because he haven't the money unlike Fally

Lamusica #7 on: February 13, 2021, 16:18

• View Profile
Nice tune.

That's true. But also, artists do featuring with other artists they like. I'm sure Gims (and his brother) know of Fabregas especially after the success of Ya Mado. So I'm willing to bet it's not just about lacking money.

Manzambi94 #8 on: February 13, 2021, 19:22

• View Profile
Nice tune.

That's true. But also, artists do featuring with other artists they like. I'm sure Gims (and his brother) know of Fabregas especially after the success of Ya Mado. So I'm willing to bet it's not just about lacking money.

Bro that's the industry I mean don't you think Werra, JB, and others would have loved to work with Michael Jackson at his prime? Of course but they hadn't had the fund for it. Fabregas is rich but I doubt he make more than 100k and knowing how much Maitre charged 50 k for three songs at stad the France how do you think Fabro will lose half of his wealth to feature Gims?

Lamusica #9 on: February 13, 2021, 19:32

• View Profile
Nice tune.

Bro that's the industry I mean don't you think Werra, JB, and others would have loved to work with Michael Jackson at his prime? Of course but they hadn't had the fund for it. Fabregas is rich but I doubt he make more than 100k and knowing how much Maitre charged 50 k for three songs at stad the France how do you think Fabro will lose half of his wealth to feature Gims?
I'm not disagreeing with you. What is was trying to get at is that some artists may do features based on appreciating eachother. The money will always be part of the equation 100% as you mentioned.

In this particular case, Fabro idolizes Gims soooooo much to the point of making en entire song sounding like Gims. It's a true homage. If Gims rated Fabro, couldn't a feature be possible?

Jdog #10 on: February 17, 2021, 10:53

• View Profile
Nice song but he needs to stop trying to copy Maitre Gims style eh

I like it, yeah it does sound a lot like Maitre Gims.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: February 17, 2021, 12:14

• View Profile
Nice tune.

I'm not disagreeing with you. What is was trying to get at is that some artists may do features based on appreciating eachother. The money will always be part of the equation 100% as you mentioned.

In this particular case, Fabro idolizes Gims soooooo much to the point of making en entire song sounding like Gims. It's a true homage. If Gims rated Fabro, couldn't a feature be possible?

I’m sure Gims can do a feature with Fabro for free if he wants or if time permits.

Manzambi94 #12 on: February 17, 2021, 17:34

• View Profile
Nice tune.

I’m sure Gims can do a feature with Fabro for free if he wants or if time permits.

Bro, this is the music business, don't think Fally just convinced Gims to be there upon being Congoleses, Maître is an heavyweight of French and global music, do you think that Fabro hadn't tried to contact him?

Money is king so it is probable that Fabro do not have the necessary money for Gims