Author Topic: LOL, PEOPLE ARE SAYING THIS IS FALLY'S SIDE CHICK  (Read 14787 times)

Matebu on: June 21, 2018, 01:04

• View Profile
Habi Toure... she's a beauty

They're cast mates on a new show called River Hotel, which will premier on TV5 Monde on June 25th:

ZamundaPrince #1 on: June 21, 2018, 10:59

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: June 21, 2018, 11:28

• View Profile
Nothing wrong with that ;D...who doesn’t have a side chick these days

SoukousFan #3 on: June 21, 2018, 11:45

• View Profile
Oh, Fally is now dabbling Acting as well?

Maybe I am ignorant, but do Congolese Singers also dabble in the acting world?

CM PRINCE #4 on: June 21, 2018, 11:57

• View Profile
Hahahaha  ;D ;D

CM PRINCE #5 on: June 21, 2018, 11:58

• View Profile
Oh, Fally is now dabbling Acting as well?

Maybe I am ignorant, but do Congolese Singers also dabble in the acting world?
Papa wemba did as for others I'm not sure but i think this is a good path

Manzambi94 #6 on: June 21, 2018, 12:43

• View Profile
I don't know how can you say is a good thing, if someone shoot himself in the face you would do the same? If you are polygamous just say it instead of faking

SYMPLICITY #7 on: June 21, 2018, 14:42

• View Profile
I don't know how can you say is a good thing, if someone shoot himself in the face you would do the same? If you are polygamous just say it instead of faking

It is a personal decision to be faithful or to spread the love so let Fally enjoy. Only problem is when people feel it is okay for Fally to screw side dishes but they demonise JB for having an affair with Nono or Werrason for the dancer or Koffi with Cindy.

CM PRINCE #8 on: June 21, 2018, 15:05

• View Profile

It is a personal decision to be faithful or to spread the love so let Fally enjoy. Only problem is when people feel it is okay for Fally to screw side dishes but they demonise JB for having an affair with Nono or Werrason for the dancer or Koffi with Cindy.
lol but no one here mentioned jb, werra or koffi on this thread  ;D

Matebu #9 on: June 21, 2018, 15:53

• View Profile

Kiekie, that’s the reality. At least she’s very easy on the eyes unlike someone... like Drake’s side chick.

He definitely has a type with natural African beauties, I salute him for that. Kinda looks like his wife and that side chick he and Samuel Eto’o shared a while back. I thought he decided to settle with Nana the way Eto’o has made it seem to the public with Georgette.

Manzambi94 #10 on: June 21, 2018, 16:04

• View Profile

Kiekie, that’s the reality. At least she’s very easy on the eyes unlike someone... like Drake’s side chick.

He definitely has a type with natural African beauties, I salute him for that. Kinda looks like his wife and that side chick he and Samuel Eto’o shared a while back. I thought he decided to settle with Nana the way Eto’o has made it seem to the public with Georgette.
You see Matebu that's the exact thing we were saying for Childish Gambino's video a while ago.
I don't understand how can you be okay with Fally, (and since other people mentioned) Werra, and Koffi having side chicks, only because Fally like African black Bantu woman, and be pity about Childish Gambino because he married a white girl and speaks about black people's problem what does it change?

SYMPLICITY #11 on: June 21, 2018, 18:04

• View Profile

Sometimes it pays to be a little more discerning!!!!!!You read the lines....if you read between and got my gist you would not have posted your very unnecessary post. And I can clearly see and I know that nobody had mentioned the three as you say. Next time kindly tell me something I dont know. Would be real helpful!!!

CM PRINCE #12 on: June 21, 2018, 19:05

• View Profile

Sometimes it pays to be a little more discerning!!!!!!You read the lines....if you read between and got my gist you would not have posted your very unnecessary post. And I can clearly see and I know that nobody had mentioned the three as you say. Next time kindly tell me something I dont know. Would be real helpful!!!
Ehhh.... dude are you okay? I just made an observation cause you always like to bring them three into things that the topics got nothing to do with them and always talking about the fact that apparently everyone lets fally do whatever he wants and never gets criticized yet  you always take when people talk about koffi, werra and jb so personally like are you related to them? and you just seem to take everything personally so just chill out

SYMPLICITY #13 on: June 21, 2018, 19:49

• View Profile

Ehhh.... dude are you okay? I just made an observation cause you always like to bring them three into things that the topics got nothing to do with them and always talking about the fact that apparently everyone lets fally do whatever he wants and never gets criticized yet  you always take when people talk about koffi, werra and jb so personally like are you related to them? and you just seem to take everything personally so just chill out

If a neutral was to read our posts and responses, you would be suprised who they will find emotional. I wish I could find someone so utterly foolishly protective of me that much without me even knowing or even giving a hoot about them(Kindly read between here this time since you failed the first two times)Must be the highest form of lunacy. And you asked if am okay...right there is your answer. And why dont you try ignoring my posts? Maybe that is gonna help a bit!!!

faithandwar #14 on: June 21, 2018, 20:08

• View Profile
No comment on the side chick situation, but I commend Fally for definitely hustling by building a brand. Idk if it's his idea or he's surrounded by some smart people but he's making sure that he can be a jack of all trades by singing, dancing and acting which will broaden his appeal as an African superstar. He's making money moves! 

SN: Didn't Didier Ndenga direct a good chunk of the music videos back in the day? It looks like he'll get appropriate funding off this show which is great as well.