Author Topic: PATOU SOLO SHEVCHENKO HAS LEFT WENGE BCBG  (Read 74829 times)

archos on: June 28, 2014, 16:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
like title suggests,the now former number1 soloist of wenge bcbg patou  solo is currently in paris and has abandoned bcbg to start(restart) religious music career,will do a lot of session work but also his own album since he also a good singer
 he left behind him the song "sim blanche" which was included in balle de match
maitre ficarré takes over as number 1 with saint paolo becoming his cover,and  genta's private soloist the young frappe solo could get that third spot to add a bit of fresh blood(since ficarré and saint paolo are already vastly experienced guys)

Jdog #1 on: June 28, 2014, 17:39

• View Profile
 Sango ya Wenge Bcbg epanzani.....very huge lost for the band. 
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

KAISARI #2 on: June 28, 2014, 17:59

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...A laid back and humble Gentleman indeed, wish him all the best in his new endevour..
You do not beat a drum with one finger

EMOVICTEAM #3 on: June 28, 2014, 20:06

• View Profile
Very good move patou........kill the band further by defecting and I support you......at least I feel better after the team I supported lost to Brazil.....this news of him leaving gives me a smile. There is no way you can be in a defunct team for more than 5 years for what!!......the only time patou was seriously used was on kipala kipala kisonzako primus promo.....a little bit on kipe yayo and thats it. A guy with so much potential surrounded by dead atalakus, poor drummer and two old singers that have suffocated young ones. I stopped supporting team bcbg now if you have noticed of late. Ficarre, yes is experienced and i like his crisp playing but he will not bring much new licks.

bcbg is a cursed band because stronger artists leave while old, retired fools stick around and lick jbs......xxxxxxx.....

congrats patou.

shamala #4 on: June 28, 2014, 20:38

• View Profile
after his marriage things changed quite a bit.I wish him well and all the best.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

shamala #5 on: June 28, 2014, 20:57

• View Profile
like title suggests,the now former number1 soloist of wenge bcbg patou  solo is currently in paris and has abandoned bcbg to start(restart) religious music career,will do a lot of session work but also his own album since he also a good singer
 he left behind him the song "sim blanche" which was included in balle de match
maitre ficarré takes over as number 1 with saint paolo becoming his cover,and  genta's private soloist the young frappe solo could get that third spot to add a bit of fresh blood(since ficarré and saint paolo are already vastly experienced guys)

djanny solo?

archos #6 on: June 28, 2014, 21:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Very good move patou........kill the band further by defecting and I support you......at least I feel better after the team I supported lost to Brazil.....this news of him leaving gives me a smile. There is no way you can be in a defunct team for more than 5 years for what!!......the only time patou was seriously used was on kipala kipala kisonzako primus promo.....a little bit on kipe yayo and thats it. A guy with so much potential surrounded by dead atalakus, poor drummer and two old singers that have suffocated young ones. I stopped supporting team bcbg now if you have noticed of late. Ficarre, yes is experienced and i like his crisp playing but he will not bring much new licks.

bcbg is a cursed band because stronger artists leave while old, retired fools stick around and lick jbs......xxxxxxx.....

congrats patou.

i i see that the strong frustration you have been carrying for like a year now is still here,even when it has completely nothing to do:( :( :( :(

archos #7 on: June 28, 2014, 21:09

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
shamala djany was offered to tonya tonya

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: June 28, 2014, 22:25

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I saw this coming, Patou Solo has not been turning up at concerts, most of the last concert videos I have seen Patou is absent. Anyway, all the best to him, he's going to do better things!!

I wish Ficarre could leave because with Ficarre at the helm on solo BCBG will be finished!!!!!

LE BIG BOSS

shamala #9 on: June 28, 2014, 22:28

• View Profile
shamala djany was offered to tonya tonya

aha!
what is this BCBG offering Tonya Tonya? why only Tonya Tonya? Beverly now Djanny.

archos #10 on: June 28, 2014, 22:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
there must be some partnership between them lol notice that tata is by far the former wenge musica singer who visited bcbg the most

EMOVICTEAM #11 on: June 28, 2014, 22:42

• View Profile
Archos if I am frustrated with bcbg, that is my bone to chew, not yours.....my feelings and concerns are mine to digest. If you cant accept that wenge bcbg is now finished musically, thats your problem which you have to live with. Your guy, jb has killed his band because of the stupid friendship ties he has with finished artists in there......I was one of the fans that waited for too long to see old round headed creatures like rio and cellulaire to leave, until I could not hold it any longer.

Now patou solo is gone, and the rope has snapped, so jb with his idleness, lazyness will use ficarre tirelessely while ignoring the patient reserve giutarists that have waited for too too long without being used. Bcbg is dead until jb is pricked in the head and told to re- organise the band. The other day I was wondering what roger ngandu is doing in bcbg when we have that young man who presents bcbg news?......sitting around under the sun and doing nothing for many years as spokesman.....wow.

archos #12 on: June 28, 2014, 22:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
ok fair enough,feel free to keep saying it  over and over and over and over,hopefully for you it will pay off one day

EMOVICTEAM #13 on: June 28, 2014, 22:59

• View Profile
ok fair enough,feel free to keep saying it  over and over and over and over,hopefully for you it will pay off one day

The fact is I am not going to change anything because of talking archos.......and I have no kind words for bcbg. A true fan gets hurt, and thats me. Have you wondered that jbs concerts all start with nungu nungu?.......after that is le baron of trabendo didier loko?.......so so calculated. Why?.....the band has no more steam....., no energy to spin the wheel. And if you listen to jbs voice, its cracking because he has to sing hard to save his band. Those days you had experienced singers, good ones, like afande, aimelia, mukena etc, jb was at ease......now can I tell you the boys who can do that to jb?.....Atshuda, Abel Des, more of NF, Abraham, Zulema etc.....the basket is full but idle. False singers, Rio and kibense with  jdl take up most of the singing space....

Can I take a cup of tea please, and water?

archos #14 on: June 28, 2014, 23:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I saw this coming, Patou Solo has not been turning up at concerts, most of the last concert videos I have seen Patou is absent. Anyway, all the best to him, he's going to do better things!!

yes he left for personal family reaspns which also influenced his choice of leaving africa and leaving popular music
hopefully frappe solo will impress,ficarré and saint paolo are not bad but they are too old school