Author Topic: FERRE LOWKEY DID A GOOD MOVE THEIR FOR HIS BAND  (Read 312 times)

archos on: January 03, 2024, 17:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

One team in states,one team doing the african tours,each of them will find some money for their families instead of one team doing everything  then the reserves having to ask them for help

Cavalier Solitaire #1 on: January 04, 2024, 07:35

• View Profile
Ya its a good move. Almost all the effective members are touring. I saw Nselele being asked how he felt being left on the American tour before the Kenyan tour and him saying I will get my chance to go tour and the journalist as always trying to make him feel that just leave the group.

CM PRINCE #2 on: January 04, 2024, 08:29

• View Profile
It’s good for now, but it can cause chaos in the long run because the Africa tour team will eventually want to go to the states, and it might create wars between the states team and africa one, then what’s gonna happen when ferre eventually goes to tour in europe. 

archos #3 on: January 04, 2024, 11:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
true that,especially as this year ferre has 3 big concerts planned in paris to "shut some mouths"(like it was with the case of martyrs where he was announced not capable of it) so there will be big competition to get spots unless he gets a 50+ visas which might help him get as much members as possible on the list
he made a strategic mistake by avoiding europe tours for such a long time as he only ever wanted to come back for big events,if he had come several times even for some festival or studio and all that it would be easy job to get it because they'd know that he came and went and rarely lost more than 5 members per tour but i think the way him and fally got visas issues when 8 guys left him after zenith and on fally's side drummer bassist and ronsard i think left after the first zenith got him discouraged to try without a solid reason