Author Topic: OHHH AMBASSY LEAVING F VICTEAM?  (Read 837 times)

archos on: April 10, 2024, 13:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

mrvibes #1 on: April 10, 2024, 15:13

• View Profile
De bébé wendo  à papa tshanda… good luck to Mr ‘the real tilapia ‘

Manzambi94 #2 on: April 10, 2024, 15:36

• View Profile

Mmmm I hope his career will go well, but still to this day no F'Victeam offshot has ever been successful, tnh the group system is kinda dying, out of the Deplick, But Na Filet, Heritier, Fabregs, Ferre, Fally, Felix, JB,s Werra, and Koffi's group you only have Wenge MM (Fabregas, Deplick, Heritier, Bill etc.) Fally (QL) But Na Fillet(Fabregas) and then the rest total emptyness, which is sad but at the same time people can't listen and support everybody.

Wenge1995 #3 on: April 10, 2024, 15:56

• View Profile

Mmmm I hope his career will go well, but still to this day no F'Victeam offshot has ever been successful, tnh the group system is kinda dying, out of the Deplick, But Na Filet, Heritier, Fabregs, Ferre, Fally, Felix, JB,s Werra, and Koffi's group you only have Wenge MM (Fabregas, Deplick, Heritier, Bill etc.) Fally (QL) But Na Fillet(Fabregas) and then the rest total emptyness, which is sad but at the same time people can't listen and support everybody.

There's also a lot of sabotaging behind the scenes from the big teams to ensure spinoff groups don't survive. Also, it's prohibitively expensive to maintain a new group while recording an album and securing contracts for tours.

archos #4 on: April 10, 2024, 16:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Exactly thats why i dont agree with people questioning nouvel horizon for those leaving,what you just said plays a huge role in that,they have even staff members such as the maman presidente(which is a very crucial role)  who have switched to roga and literally one of the external co-founder rostel bakwa who was in studio with those who ran away in europe

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: April 10, 2024, 16:30

• View Profile
The real tilapia lol…….man this guy can’t dance or sing, no wonder why he stayed that long

archos #6 on: April 10, 2024, 16:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
The real tilapia lol…….man this guy can’t dance or sing, no wonder why he stayed that long

i dont know whether there is a correlation but suddenly the guy who brought him in and used his influence so that he goes above some who were there way before him,nathy lokole falls out with fally and not even two months after he leaves

Manzambi94 #7 on: April 10, 2024, 18:13

• View Profile
Exactly thats why i dont agree with people questioning nouvel horizon for those leaving,what you just said plays a huge role in that,they have even staff members such as the maman presidente(which is a very crucial role)  who have switched to roga and literally one of the external co-founder rostel bakwa who was in studio with those who ran away in europe
Sonor must be livid why all of a sudden lot of people are leaving Nouvel Horizon? I thought that given that they had a monthly allowance from Universal they were alright but as I have said before Universal is not a good muscolare label to sign to especially the deal Sonor made of that 360 deal

Wenge1995 #8 on: April 10, 2024, 20:19

• View Profile
Sonor must be livid why all of a sudden lot of people are leaving Nouvel Horizon? I thought that given that they had a monthly allowance from Universal they were alright but as I have said before Universal is not a good muscolare label to sign to especially the deal Sonor made of that 360 deal

If I had to guess, it's possible that it is only the founding members of the Nouvel Horizon that likely receive a salary from Universal. Remember, the profit from streaming music is considerably smaller than physical sales which is why a lot of recording contracts are 360 deals.

Because the label doesn't eat big from sales, Universal need a percentage of the group's money from each concert and related sponsorship (their initial donor from Primus, they get a mention on their generique Choc).

It also doesn't help that Congo is poor country, the majority of citizens cannot afford to spend money regularly for concerts like they do in Europe, United States of America, Canada, and East Asia. That's why some Congolese artist are going the afrobeat direction, they're going where the money is...even if we don't like the music direction

archos #9 on: April 11, 2024, 16:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

bro its the fights which cause that,remember wenge split,some betrayed bcbg for maison mere or vice versa or les marquis when it started  some maison mere guys went or maison mere lured les marquis people,thats how our music works putting the offshot through every type of challenge and the bigger group history wise most often than not win at that as they are more foundation more strong roots so once they bounce back a little they are appealing to join again

archos #10 on: April 11, 2024, 16:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
has anyone else heard the two emerging rumours or even three about his departure
first theory is that he was complaining in private about the fact they received just 200 dollars for the recent tours and it reached the hierarchy so he anticipated being victim of kati f'victeam's version of 12
Second one is that he left because of koffi wanting to produce him,like the crop of boussole golet kabuya cousteau were also accused of having left to be produced by koffi which turned out false
and another one is that its orchestrated buzz to reclaim full domination of the spotlight

archos #11 on: April 11, 2024, 21:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
several pro fally guys of internet have attacked him already lol i would not be fuming to lose a guy like him he is just a lucky guy

archos #12 on: April 12, 2024, 10:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol did you guys see some golois calling him "judas de nuances"

Cavalier Solitaire #13 on: April 12, 2024, 15:38

• View Profile
Who else has left other than Papy Bastin? I saw that Rossen Yaourt joined the group.

shamala #14 on: April 12, 2024, 18:55

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.