Author Topic: ZIGIDA VERY SAD LYRICS  (Read 4877 times)

Manzambi94 on: September 07, 2017, 09:22

• View Profile

Eeeee yo oyebi Zigida? (Nga nayebi Zigida, avion ekweya na Zigida ekata ba mama ba têtes têtes likolo 'a matungulu eee) [Eee do you know Zigida, a plane has fallen in Zigida, has cutted the heads of the mommy who have fallen onto some onions she was about to sell eeeee]
Yo oyebi Zigida ko? (Nga nayebi Zigida, avion ekweya na Zigida ekata ba mama ba têtes têtes likolo 'a matungulu eee) [Eee do you know Zigida, a plane has fallen in Zigida, has cutted the heads of the mommy who have fallen onto some onions she was about to sell eeeee]

Salalokolalokolon'oezotombolate
Sala lokola Lokolo n'o ezo tombola te
Ca c'est la novelle dance [Dancelikeyourlegscan'tmakeyoustandupanymore, dance like your legs can't make you stand up anymore this is new dance]

I honestly couldn't listen to and translate it more because this lyrics are disgusting me I am transwriting this lyrics only because people who don't understand lingala needs to be aware of the music they are listening too the only explanation you need to hear on the Wikipedia and on the YouTube link in the end which I can reassume in a Market Plane Crash in Kinshasa where 227 (225 on ground,the journalist says 300) people died, and  injured  500 people you need to see the images to see and feel why this music is honestly shit. Imagine having a relative there died in the Zigida crash and some fools dancing and singing over it...
One of the most frightening thing is the dance in the first seconds where on the minutes 00:18-00:25/00:28-00:40 you can see the dancers acting like a body agonizing (almost like the images of Cellulaire R.I.P when he was dying) and at this minute 00:26-00:28 the dancer stops and stays there like she was dead, after that all the dancers act like they are agonizing but with a smile on their face.
A lot of people in this forum don't believe the ones who say that Satanism is a reality in Congolese music, but this is a proof of this and before of dancing, singing or purchasing something in music like in life be aware of where it comes from

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Air_Africa_crash

« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 09:31 by Manzambi94 »

PCGY KASTELLO #1 on: September 07, 2017, 09:32

• View Profile
Quite unpleasant scenes indeed. Thank God I haven't been near this song

Toolz #2 on: September 07, 2017, 09:47

• View Profile
Thank you,Manzambi. God bless you.

Ken Bilele #3 on: September 07, 2017, 12:47

• View Profile

Some of the gestures are also found here. Anyway who knows how Satan poses? we're only consumers and consumers buying bread from a shopkeeper using black magic to attract clients are never affected.

Matebu #4 on: September 07, 2017, 15:36

• View Profile
Yeah, been tryibg to explain this to all the naïve folks telling me it's a "great song". As low as it gets

archos #5 on: September 07, 2017, 15:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
manda chante said on tv that the song should have be censored because its blatant disrespect for dead people and especially many musicians have mothers who took care of them selling in markets so thats undefendable and few times after fabregas reacted that those who are talking are jealous and if they want to make hits he can offer them light music villanova

Musicfan #6 on: September 09, 2017, 00:14

• View Profile
Woah...Quite pathetic, sickening and disgusting of Fabregas and crew to make a jest of such a devastating and sad situation >:(.  These people have no ounce of compassion and heart.