Author Topic: Tribute To Flamme  (Read 11670 times)

PCGY KASTELLO on: September 07, 2017, 23:59

• View Profile

I couldnt hold it but to pay tribute to this guy....listen to how he changes the licks on 1:31:15. complimented by Celeo crie.. Simply Owesome

"Kapaya simply the best!"

Matebu #1 on: September 08, 2017, 02:33

• View Profile
If Bill and Flamme were to link up permanently and combine bands, they'd be the scariest sebene factory in Kinshasa

Matebu #2 on: September 08, 2017, 02:52

• View Profile
It's hard to not post his fire. WMM reunion Flamme/Bill Clinton/Brigade/Héritier/Werrason/Celeo and of course the wizardry of ingénieur JP Kys

12/10, except for Bill saying he's 3x better than Luambo at the very end  :o
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 03:20 by Matebu »

PCGY KASTELLO #3 on: September 08, 2017, 13:35

• View Profile
I didn't know the ex WMM members and the igwe himself featured on track together. Not forgetting Eboa lotin

Matebu #4 on: September 08, 2017, 15:28

• View Profile
I didn't know the ex WMM members and the igwe himself featured on track together. Not forgetting Eboa lotin

Yea, I'm surprised the forum barely acknowledged it when it first came out. Always threads asking for Bill or Flamme to reunite with Werra

archos #5 on: September 08, 2017, 17:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
actually flamme "played people" this was supposed to be his temp present song and he had saved it knowing he was leaving while maison mere had taken it off  so he mixed the work done in europe at marcadet with the work done in ndiaye when he recorded with that guitar coming out of a coffin
lol by the way the guy should really open  up of some stuff he did in his "pastor talk" not just that london thing which is technically nothing just a random experience
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 00:19 by archos »

PCGY KASTELLO #6 on: September 08, 2017, 17:23

• View Profile

Yea, I'm surprised the forum barely acknowledged it when it first came out. Always threads asking for Bill or Flamme to reunite with Werra
I also don't understand how this collaboration alluded the discussion on this forum. Coz we have been looking forward to a come together of these  guys

Musicfan #7 on: September 09, 2017, 00:10

• View Profile
actually flamme "played people" this was supposed to be his temp present song and he had saved it knowing he was living while maison mere had taken it off  so he mixed the work done in europe at marcadet with the work done in ndiaye when he recorded with that guitar coming out of a coffin
lol by the way the guy should really open  up of some stuff he did in his "pastor talk" not just that london thing which is technically nothing just a random experience

Flamme Kapaya is extremely talented.  @achos what do mean by opening regarding what he did? Inquiry minds wants to know ;)

Toolz #8 on: September 09, 2017, 01:27

• View Profile

[/quote]
I didn't quite get that,Matebu. What did you mean by the forum acknowledging Werra's reunion with some ex-WMM members?

princesab #9 on: September 09, 2017, 04:35

• View Profile
actually............

Please translate the pastor temoignage talk and further state the london thing..

Matebu #10 on: September 09, 2017, 05:21

• View Profile

I didn't quite get that,Matebu. What did you mean by the forum acknowledging Werra's reunion with some ex-WMM members?

When this album came out in 2015, there was no fanfare. That track is the biggest dream featuring for WMM fans. Then again, the album wasn't well promoted. And as we unfortunately know, you can have the greatest album content ever, but if you don't promote it properly, then it really doesn't matter.

I bet quite a few members or forum readers did not know about that track. Personally, it's the only post-2010 sebene song I rank higher than Werra's Kelvis Nkoyi or Alvarito's Rosendan

Toolz #11 on: September 09, 2017, 08:44

• View Profile

When this album came out in 2015, there was no fanfare. That track is the biggest dream featuring for WMM fans. Then again, the album wasn't well promoted. And as we unfortunately know, you can have the greatest album content ever, but if you don't promote it properly, then it really doesn't matter.

I bet quite a few members or forum readers did not know about that track. Personally, it's the only post-2010 sebene song I rank higher than Werra's Kelvis Nkoyi or Alvarito's Rosendan

Oh ok@Matebu. I didn't know about the track until yesterday when it was posted here.

archos #12 on: September 09, 2017, 10:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i mean that like many if not most artists flamme was also doing his share of mysterious/mystic stuff
for example the double head guitar he played with in those days he took it out of a coffin and he named it madame jacqueline which is a name i have been hearing in 95 per cent of videos of ex satanists who say its a goddess they worshipped for success
and the day of release of that album or in that period he was walking barefeet several times here in france in the winter to go to popular places like chateau rouge

mvulusi96 #13 on: September 09, 2017, 10:51

If Flamme was smart. He could have formed a band with his childhood friend Celeo, recruiting talented singers and reign over Kinshasa, like Felix Manuaku with his Grand Zaiko Wawa in the early '80s. Which had guys like Djudju-chet, Defao, Shekedan,  Baroza Bansimba, Djo Poster "Le Grand Muyaka, Shimita El Diego & Djeffard Lukombo.

princesab #14 on: September 09, 2017, 11:16

• View Profile
i mean that like many if not most artists flamme was also doing his share of mysterious/mystic stuff
for example the double head guitar he played with in those days he took it out of a coffin and he named it madame jacqueline which is a name i have been hearing in 95 per cent of videos of ex satanists who say its a goddess they worshipped for success
and the day of release of that album or in that period he was walking barefeet several times here in france in the winter to go to popular places like chateau rouge

I think something went really wrong