Author Topic: Burna Boy's La Defense Arena  (Read 887 times)

Ken Bilele on: May 22, 2023, 10:48

• View Profile
I read that it turned out to be a big Mpiaka?

archos #1 on: May 22, 2023, 13:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

here is the concert

Seben_Maniac #2 on: May 22, 2023, 18:58

• View Profile
Man imagine if koffi/werra/Jb was able to perform there? Then we get 3hr high-quality professional clip of the concert. Only a man could dream.

archos #3 on: May 22, 2023, 20:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
koffi is planned this year

Mfumu Vata #4 on: May 22, 2023, 21:16

• View Profile
It were pages like ndombolhino and congolese pages who were posting pictures and videos of the part that you call fosse at U-Arena not being full. When seeing these I was confused because it was reported in the media that the concert was already sold out since weeks. But it seems that it were just pictures when the 1st part started.

Fally had to go for the 40k straight away to prove that he's a big star in Africa, instead of 27k. It doesn't make sense to perform at U-Arena when doing that. This just because of wanting to be the first Congolese artist to perform there. I wonder if his team would change the capacity again if Koffi's team succeed to plan a concert-date before his event, to prove people that he's more popular than him.

Manzambi94 #5 on: May 22, 2023, 21:28

• View Profile

Bigbang10 #6 on: May 24, 2023, 08:57

• View Profile
It were pages like ndombolhino and congolese pages who were posting pictures and videos of the part that you call fosse at U-Arena not being full. When seeing these I was confused because it was reported in the media that the concert was already sold out since weeks. But it seems that it were just pictures when the 1st part started.

Fally had to go for the 40k straight away to prove that he's a big star in Africa, instead of 27k. It doesn't make sense to perform at U-Arena when doing that. This just because of wanting to be the first Congolese artist to perform there. I wonder if his team would change the capacity again if Koffi's team succeed to plan a concert-date before his event, to prove people that he's more popular than him.

Why don't you leave Fally alone. Fally has been in the game for 17 years now and has done it all, Fally has nothing to prove anymore to you or anyone else. Where were you when Fally did Stade de Marty with more than 100k people in attendance? Burna boy couldn't even pack a 50k in attendance at home

shamala #7 on: May 24, 2023, 12:07

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

CM PRINCE #8 on: May 24, 2023, 13:19

• View Profile

Why don't you leave Fally alone. Fally has been in the game for 17 years now and has done it all, Fally has nothing to prove anymore to you or anyone else. Where were you when Fally did Stade de Marty with more than 100k people in attendance? Burna boy couldn't even pack a 50k in attendance at home
Leave it out and watch who you’re talking to. He’s not attacking Fally if anything he’s encouraging the guy to get a bigger capacity because he’s capable. And if anything where were YOU when he did stade de martyr, Longwa kuna.

Bigbang10 #9 on: May 24, 2023, 19:59

• View Profile
Yo longwa kuna

this is not the first time I've seen the guy downplaying Fally's efforts

is Fally the only musician from Congo? why does he have to be the only guy representing Congo on the international stage? while all of his mates are pushing nothing but locality.

MAWAAAA

Manzambi94 #10 on: May 24, 2023, 20:35

• View Profile
Guys guys guys, chill, it is not that deep come on.