Author Topic: NOUVEL HORIZON NEW EP IS OUT  (Read 1279 times)

archos on: December 15, 2023, 09:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Seben_Maniac #1 on: December 15, 2023, 10:25

• View Profile
The generique Eboka and seben song Leva have strong starts but get ruined by that monotonous beat in the 2nd half of those tracks. For Eboka, first 3 minutes were great, and for Leva, first 5 minutes were perfection, then the flow gets ruined for both tracks. This was the same issue I had with the 242 album where they just kept making changes to the the track that make no sense(EX: MM international).

I think it may be Sonor Digitals odd way of using his partitions. It seems like he saves 1 or 2 good partitions for each generique/sebene track instead of going out all out on a track. That’s why it always feels like something is missing with Nouvel Horizons music. Not sure if it’s lack of creativity or just an odd direction, or just trying to make viral music for those tik tok dance challenges. It can easily be fixed if they just try to be like the old Extra Musica albums.

archos #2 on: December 15, 2023, 11:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
YEAH i agree,it could also be that new approach without the frontal war with roga,so they keep it simple whereas the first releases they had anger which fuelled them,its like academia in the long run

Seben_Maniac #3 on: December 15, 2023, 18:03

• View Profile
That makes sense Archos. It’s amazing how the fuel runs out after just one album usually and they groups become more complacent. That’s how they eventually break up unfortunately. They need to avoid that and find their source of motivation elsewhere

shamala #4 on: December 16, 2023, 05:49

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #5 on: December 16, 2023, 06:22

• View Profile
Tbh Sonor's partition even in Extra Musica Zangul and when he left for founding Nouvel Horizon have always been basic, bland and with no substance, like nothing too crazy, it seems like there is missing.something always while Roga on the other hand he might have a lot.of defects but his guitar skills puts him in the top 5 of guitarist of his generation in Congolese.history both Kin and Brazza
The only time where Sonor kinda played well to me is on the Primus AD of 2011 and in Na Suka Wapi which was an ememeya Tribute so not really his style

Cavalier Solitaire #6 on: December 17, 2023, 14:36

• View Profile
It's an OK album. They could have done better.

archos #7 on: December 17, 2023, 17:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
In the recent releases i notice they seem to do better in lives once album is released,they have a weird habit now that all of sudden when album is out zaparo finds good animation and by the time next album come,it will have been released as a single but done with less energy than in lives

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #8 on: December 17, 2023, 22:33

• View Profile
In the recent releases i notice they seem to do better in lives once album is released,they have a weird habit now that all of sudden when album is out zaparo finds good animation and by the time next album come,it will have been released as a single but done with less energy than in lives
Very true, I have stopped following their lives cause that really demoralizes a lot.

But the Generique ???????????? forgive me people I am enjoying it I really need something that hits that hard.

Seben_Maniac #9 on: December 17, 2023, 23:46

• View Profile

Very true but honestly that’s every band these days lol

Franco Pepe Kalle #10 on: December 19, 2023, 08:10

• View Profile
However in fairness to this band, they are lucky that Congolese music in both Brazza and Kinshasa are so low right now that they can afford to make this type of generique. If the music game was better, this generique would be at best above average.

Jdog #11 on: December 19, 2023, 10:29

• View Profile
Eboka

I like it. The video quality is top notch. Haha Sonor Really got moves.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #12 on: December 19, 2023, 14:43

• View Profile
Eboka

Actually he used to be a full dancer before Roga tried to bring him back to the Guitarist role, tbh I would have liked to see Sonor becoming a singer like Roga Roga did when he transitioned from Guitar to singing but Sonor said it himself that he will never do that.

Cavalier Solitaire #13 on: December 20, 2023, 10:54

• View Profile
Eboka

Actually he used to be a full dancer before Roga tried to bring him back to the Guitarist role, tbh I would have liked to see Sonor becoming a singer like Roga Roga did when he transitioned from Guitar to singing but Sonor said it himself that he will never do that.
It's OK that he didn't become a singer. Haha... He would become another Roga Roga. Am very sure he doesn't have a singing voice.

archos #14 on: December 20, 2023, 11:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
sonor can actually sing most of his songs are done according to the way he sings on pre record for singers to record  but he just does not want it,and its probably why also some people are not feeling nouvel horizon in the long run
we congolese have a weird conception of leadership,so since there is not a supreme leader emerging in nouvel horizon there is like a "hole"
him and ramatoulaye are the most laid back leaders,funnily enough as much as we mock him for his big mouth and ego levyson looked more like the type of leaders congolese fans prefer and him leaving took some 'agressiveness" out of the core of co-founders of the band  just that he's like lacoste he crosses the limit and embarasses himself especially are his end product is miles behind his mouth
while in nouvel horizon the three biggest names remaining bastin sonor rama are super chill guys