Author Topic: LOL MUSICIANS AND THEIR "STRATEGIES"  (Read 3634 times)

archos on: April 21, 2016, 15:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

after returning from a trip to nigeria for a concert for the second richest man of africa,i have not watched it all yet,but in the beginning they are insisting about power and saying they went to nigerian villages a part from the capital abuja and did what it takes to get more power and came back as chiefs hence their dessing and the two main men of the current extra sonor and levyson says they have got  important chief roles there,especially sonor who describes himself as the man who "holds the deep secrets"
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 15:32 by archos »

Matebu #1 on: April 21, 2016, 16:21

• View Profile
Haha, these guys are so easily inspired when they visit certain places or meet someone of prominence. I guess they are inspired anywhere that did not expect to have fans at.

Koffi and Defao apparently also visited villages in Côte d'Ivoire and became honorary chefs.

We saw an Indian (clothes and philosophy) Werrason following his stays in India.

Wemba and Zaiko adopted Japanese culture for a bit after their successful shows in Tokyo.

Give it about a month and they'll grow tired of it

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: April 21, 2016, 16:43

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hahahaha, impressive strategy to get attention. Love the sound of those drums at their show in Nigeria!! I wonder who that Gezzy is,i bet he is the one who invited them, he is the one who invited Ferre and band too.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #3 on: April 21, 2016, 16:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
It always makes me laugh how musicians act when big donors step on stage hahaha like little kids :D :D

kendrick500 #4 on: April 21, 2016, 17:22

• View Profile

after returning from a trip to nigeria for a concert for the second richest man of africa,i have not watched it all yet,but in the beginning they are insisting about power and saying they went to nigerian villages a part from the capital abuja and did what it takes to get more power and came back as chiefs hence their dessing and the two main men of the current extra sonor and levyson says they have got  important chief roles there,especially sonor who describes himself as the man who "holds the deep secrets"

On the day of my wedding day i we invite  Ferre Gola Le padre again to my country nigeria God grant my wish