Author Topic: REASON BEHIND KOFFI AND FABREGAS FALLOUT/CONFLICT?  (Read 8250 times)

archos on: May 21, 2016, 08:27

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i am being told from kin and also saw some of the internet journalists talking about it,people were surprised that fabregas did not attend at all funerals koffi organized for his father in kin in all the days it took and that even fally who nobody suspected he could get near koffi again was there and they took selfies like koffi and fabregas used to a lot in the past
according to the version i am being told by various people, fabregas has a dancer who is suspended and that dancer is one of his sidekicks aswell but he tries to remain a bit professional and that dancer went to koffi so he convinces fabregas to lift the suspension and she started bragging to friends that its just a matter of days before she restarts working,and  it happened to be that the dancer also became koffi's sidekick and when fabregas heard it,he rejected the dancer's return
also that unusually agressive interview he did with papy mboma was apparently due to the fact he was told koffi and fally paid tv employees so that  they do not play his clips so he went to attack fally more easily since koffi is much older
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 10:16 by archos »

Toolz #1 on: May 21, 2016, 09:19

• View Profile

Jdog #2 on: May 21, 2016, 09:26

• View Profile
Why wouldn't Fally be close to Koffi? And why would Fally and Fabregas do that if they always say they want Congolese music to advance. And also isn't Fabregas a Koffi Central artist so that's stupid business on Koffi' s part.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #3 on: May 21, 2016, 10:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
one thing which i found very strange also is how koffi never ever ever ever promoted seriously fabregas' ghk he produced,no images of it except short videos here and there but normally that was deserving a dvd
no heavy promotion from himself like he did for  cindy's "initiation album",which he promoted like he does his own albums or cindy chante koffi
actually fabregas is or was with kofficentral for concerts and made it look like koffi was totally his producer simply because its koffi who introduced him to that other spiritual world and kinda got him to the dimension he has today,you can see anapipo was by amisca prod and je pense by wanted records
this is the first time fally and koffi were next to each other since fally left,they were talking in  private and doing some things for each other but never directly themselves,for example in the days koffi and jb were close,koffi orderer some computers  through jb who gave it to fally who was going back to kin earlier and fally sent cambodge or one of his staff guys if i recall well to give it to koffi
 and it happened a couple of times that fally and koffi were at airport at same time and when informed they both changed their path so that they do not meet
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 10:28 by archos »

Toolz #4 on: May 21, 2016, 13:31

• View Profile
Na wa!(Nigerian way of saying "this is serious!")

kendrick500 #5 on: May 21, 2016, 16:04

• View Profile
Na wa!(Nigerian way of saying "this is serious!")

hahahah abeg nigeria dey here ooooo nawaooo for koffi and fabregas .......but let no involve ferre gola in this matter Le padre is the reason why i join this form

shamala #6 on: May 21, 2016, 16:22

• View Profile
fabregas has a dancer who is suspended and that dancer is one of his sidekicks aswell but he tries to remain a bit professional and that dancer went to koffi so he convinces fabregas to lift the suspension and she started bragging to friends that its just a matter of days before she restarts working,and  it happened to be that the dancer also became koffi's sidekick and when fabregas heard it,he rejected the dancer's return

Merveille?????
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Toolz #7 on: May 21, 2016, 19:57

• View Profile
Eh Oh! Brotherly!@Kendrick500, how na?
Bros,comot sentiments o. If Ferre do wetin nor make sense,make dem talk am. Being a fan does not mean we should worship these artistes.  I get plenty Congolese artistes wey i like die! But dat one nor mean say make I dey excuse their misbehaviors. abeg@Kendrick500.

Toolz #8 on: May 21, 2016, 20:04

• View Profile
If to go by what is written here,I'm disappointed in Fally. He doesn't have to condescend to this level before dealing with Fabregas. Too bad.

archos #9 on: May 21, 2016, 21:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
those things are unfortunately common in DRC's music,fally himself has been victim of that aswell, its very common between to use those tricks,there is also for example paying guys to remove posters in streets of a rival about a upcoming album or concerts,buying the rival's cd in a huge quantity and burning it so that he does not sell a lot and so on

Matebu #10 on: May 21, 2016, 21:51

• View Profile
 ;D I believe it was Wazekwa's EP "Le chèvre de Monsieur Seguin", where massive amounts of the album were sold to a mysterious few who disposed of the album - the effect was it had zero success at the time. Unfortunate because the two rhumbas were good.

Toolz #11 on: May 21, 2016, 21:58

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #12 on: May 21, 2016, 22:11

• View Profile
buying the rival's cd in a huge quantity and burning it so that he does not sell a lot and so on

lol....what kind of moron would do that....it only helps boost the artist album sale, because he can just order more copies and sale it in the blackmarket

Jdog #13 on: May 21, 2016, 23:07

• View Profile
buying the rival's cd in a huge quantity and burning it so that he does not sell a lot and so on

lol....what kind of moron would do that....it only helps boost the artist album sale, because he can just order more copies and sale it in the blackmarket
Yeah that's very stupid on their part, it just gives them more revenue.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #14 on: May 21, 2016, 23:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yeah indeed that strange to do but they tend to think they kill the rival's success
sometimes when i am with guys of the industry and we talk about" masolo ya kati" i also hear it happened that some albums were massively bought by the rival and buried in congo river after doing ceremonies to supposedly make sure album will flop( i'll give you a indication,it happened and failed to an artist who said he got the "unlock code" to that)