Author Topic: WILL RETIRADA PUT HERITIER IN THE SAME SPOT OF FALLY AND FERRE?  (Read 28213 times)

Manzambi94 #30 on: August 08, 2016, 14:54

• View Profile
Retirada anyway will put Fally outside of the number one spot, I was doubting it, but after that BM performance, Hèritier is on his way to become the number one force in Congo.
On this one, I hope you researched well before making this careless statement.
EMO, the  numbers are there, everywhere they talking about the upcoming album of Héritier, even the haters started to apreciate Héritier after BM and now everybody are waiting for the sortie of Retirada, you will see it is gonna be the biggest success since Droit Chemin and Original mark my words here

kendrick500 #31 on: August 08, 2016, 16:05

• View Profile
I actually want someone to put an end to the saying that Ferre is not international like Fally etc. Please define an international artist or career, and please try not to mention playing concerts outside Congo or in Europe or doing Featuring with none Congolese artist cause Ferre has done all that....I'm waiting   ::)
Fally, Mohombi, Maitre Gims, Toofan, Stromae, Magic System, Meiway, P-Square, Sarkodie, Yemi Alade, Koffi when he was a serious person... The fact is that Ferre don't sell internationally, is not about views but about the fact that Fèrre on his full potential should be internationally worldwide known but is known in Congo and in Africa and on the other places only from the Congolese diaspora, while Fally is known from the french, american, portuguese, and for the other of my list they all sold worldwide milion of disc being African or of African origins. And Férre still can't do it, the reason why he can't is bad atalaku system, he is god in the Rhumba but if you don't have a good generique only African people will listen to the Rumbas. Taking P-Square all of their song went worldwide are dance songs, Magic System, they got famous with 1er gaou, Stromae alors on danse party song, Toofan Gweta dance's song. So this is why a lot of people say is not international. He is not selling as he should being an artist of his caliber.

Is funny how you guys disrespect Ferre gola a lot i have been in this form almost a year Retirada can never reach ferre gola level i said it with clear eyes ever fally is not popular than ferre in times of international I'm a nigeria  in my country we listen to congolese music a lot, nigerians like fally ipupa because he can dance and make all the ladys go gaga  nigerian like ferre gola because he can sing and he have a golden voice all the west africa country knows ferre gola very well come to lagos club you we hear  ferre gola generiques come to bangkok club you we see  dj playing ferre gola generiques I'm not hating on fally or heritier, And for the congolese people here you guys complains a lot about  Ferre gola cut his hair you guys said he copy fally he make a music video you said he copy fally his dressing unah say he still copy fally now if he want to sing with all international artist you guys we still say that he is copying fally  please leave ferre gola alone let him do his thing ..... make my word no nigeria we tell you they like fally than ferre you can confirm it if you think I'm lying ask any nigerian between fally and ferre who they like most .... abeg make unah repsect Ferre gola abeg 
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 16:12 by kendrick500 »

CM PRINCE #32 on: August 08, 2016, 16:24

• View Profile
Retirada anyway will put Fally outside of the number one spot, I was doubting it, but after that BM performance, Hèritier is on his way to become the number one force in Congo.
EMO, the  numbers are there, everywhere they talking about the upcoming album of Héritier, even the haters started to apreciate Héritier after BM and now everybody are waiting for the sortie of Retirada, you will see it is gonna be the biggest success since Droit Chemin and Original mark my words here
From one album you're saying he's gonna be number one? he'll be top 3 for sure but not number one fally and ferre have 10 years solo experience so lets just wait and see before you say he'll be number one and remember fally and ferre are also releasing albums so for all we know they may be better than Retirada

Manzambi94 #33 on: August 08, 2016, 16:25

• View Profile
I actually want someone to put an end to the saying that Ferre is not international like Fally etc. Please define an international artist or career, and please try not to mention playing concerts outside Congo or in Europe or doing Featuring with none Congolese artist cause Ferre has done all that....I'm waiting   ::)
Fally, Mohombi, Maitre Gims, Toofan, Stromae, Magic System, Meiway, P-Square, Sarkodie, Yemi Alade, Koffi when he was a serious person... The fact is that Ferre don't sell internationally, is not about views but about the fact that Fèrre on his full potential should be internationally worldwide known but is known in Congo and in Africa and on the other places only from the Congolese diaspora, while Fally is known from the french, american, portuguese, and for the other of my list they all sold worldwide milion of disc being African or of African origins. And Férre still can't do it, the reason why he can't is bad atalaku system, he is god in the Rhumba but if you don't have a good generique only African people will listen to the Rumbas. Taking P-Square all of their song went worldwide are dance songs, Magic System, they got famous with 1er gaou, Stromae alors on danse party song, Toofan Gweta dance's song. So this is why a lot of people say is not international. He is not selling as he should being an artist of his caliber.

Is funny how you guys disrespect Ferre gola a lot i have been in this form almost a year Retirada can never reach ferre gola level i said it with clear eyes ever fally is not popular than ferre in times of international I'm a nigeria  in my country we listen to congolese music a lot, nigerians like fally ipupa because he can dance and make all the ladys go gaga  nigerian like ferre gola because he can sing and he have a golden voice all the west africa country knows ferre gola very well come to lagos club you we hear  ferre gola generiques come to bangkok club you we see  dj playing ferre gola generiques I'm not hating on fally or heritier, And for the congolese people here you guys complains a lot about  Ferre gola cut his hair you guys said he copy fally he make a music video you said he copy fally his dressing unah say he still copy fally now if he want to sing with all international artist you guys we still say that he is copying fally  please leave ferre gola alone let him do his thing ..... make my word no nigeria we tell you they like fally than ferre you can confirm it if you think I'm lying ask any nigerian between fally and ferre who they like most .... abeg make unah repsect Ferre gola abeg
This post was not about disrespecting Férre in anyway, I personally know and I not discuss about Férre's superiority in singing, no ohter singer in Congo can naturally sing like him, what we are discussing if is primary Héritier will be able to be the number one soloist in Congo or not and if his album will make him known internationally more than Fally and Férre, then we ended up discussing if Férre was more known internationaly then Fally and the answer is no. Férre is a well known singer and dancer in whole Africa but he is not very well known outside, whatever reason behind the fact, facts are like that, I am a Férre's fan more than Fally and I am a Wenge MMM fan since I fisrt knew what music was, but I am also really objective on the facts, it does hurt my heart seeing that Férre is not getting enough international credits as he should except in Africa, Férre is a huge singer the best in Congo no doubt about it.

Manzambi94 #34 on: August 08, 2016, 16:26

• View Profile
From one album you're saying he's gonna be number one? he'll be top 3 for sure but not number one fally and ferre have 10 years solo experience so lets just wait and see before you say he'll be number one and remember fally and ferre are also releasing albums so for all we know they may be better than Retirada
We will see but I stay with my idea and if I will be wrong I will accept the fact that I was wrong.

JV “Lone Ranger” #35 on: August 08, 2016, 18:03

• View Profile
This forum has and will always be anti Ferre...I don't know why the man gets soo much negative comments and clueless analysis with no facts. Back to the topic, Retirada looks promising and the generique will not disappoint with my guy Kunzardo on it

KAISARI #36 on: August 08, 2016, 19:20

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
This forum has and will always be anti Ferre...I don't know why the man gets soo much negative comments and clueless analysis with no facts. Back to the topic, Retirada looks promising and the generique will not disappoint with my guy Kunzardo on it
How so? This thread was about Wata not Shetani...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Manzambi94 #37 on: August 08, 2016, 19:39

• View Profile
JV again i'm not anti-Férre I prefer Férre than fally in my opinions. It was about the internationality.

shamala #38 on: August 08, 2016, 20:27

• View Profile
This forum has and will always be anti Ferre...

I feel your pain JV. I think members here like  artists who appeal to masses. This is called by many names... International, world music, trace TV mentality, commercial etc.  Artists who are not into this get bashed hehehe. What I do is calmy put across my points in support.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Toolz #39 on: August 08, 2016, 22:33

• View Profile
Just because we don't have people talk about what we would want to hear all the time should not make it look like the forum is in favour of one artiste over the other. Can we just be objective and trash all the unnecessary sentiments into the dustbin for once please... The poster raised an issue about Heritier getting to where Ferre& Fally are and people began to give their opinions....How did that suddenly translate to the forum being anti-Ferre? I would need some clarification please for it seems when people talk about what they don't like or perceive not to be too cool about a certain artiste we always take it in a wrong way and begin to sound too sentimental.

EMOVICTEAM #40 on: August 09, 2016, 02:35

• View Profile
Look here people, it's very difficult not to discuss ferre gola's popularity and position in this mix of the three, because the thread calls for it.the thread is asking us to analyse whether retirada will make heritier rub shoulders with ferre and fally. Now I want to repeat, heritier has a better chance of knocking off ferre from second position because he beats ferre when you factor in the ballad vs sebene attributes. Plus I find him to have a slight edge on charisma. Let's wait and see. I will not talk about fally because he has more trophies than ferre.

EMOVICTEAM #41 on: August 09, 2016, 02:37

• View Profile
The good thing about all this is that it's shadowing the traditional discussions of koffi, werra and Jb who to me are handing over the Brazilian Olympic torch.

Ken Bilele #42 on: August 09, 2016, 07:40

• View Profile
How can you compare heritier with Ferre when Heritier has not even produced an album. For sure some comments are like Donald Trump!!!

JV “Lone Ranger” #43 on: August 09, 2016, 08:45

• View Profile
Now I want to repeat, heritier has a better chance of knocking off ferre from second position because he beats ferre when you factor in the ballad vs sebene attributes. Plus I find him to have a slight edge on charisma. Let's wait and see. I will not talk about fally because he has more trophies than ferre.

More clueless comments like Donald trump as Ken said.

Manzambi94 #44 on: August 09, 2016, 22:07

• View Profile
Guys one thing is to say you don't like other people's choice but honestly being compared to a racist, mysoginist and sexist white man who thinks that money are the only way to get it through life, is not something that I accept to be compared with, the post was about Héritier in first place and on the possibility of this guy's album to perform better than Ferre and Fally's debut, period. I really don't know how it came defining posters and commenters like racist, sexist and mysoginist just for showcasing their opinion. The fact of not having an album doesn't mean anything, Fally Ipupa, Les Marquis, Férre himself hadn't any CD after their departure form QL and Wenge and look what Les Marquis made in only a year and what Fally and Férre done in a decade. I am objective I already said a 1000 times that I prefer Férre than Fally, and that beside his first album Droit Chemin and his last Libre Parcours, there is no way Fally is better than Férre in Rumba, and then I added that nowadays you need a killer generique to perform well on an international level, and than the thing degenerate, if you want to post any comments on this topic make sure to not define me and other as that silly and patetic guy from USA.