Author Topic: Lol Ferre back at it again with the following  (Read 5488 times)

Jdog on: December 07, 2016, 03:24

• View Profile
Fally has been posting videos of him working out and now Ferre is doing the same.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 03:28 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SoukousFan #1 on: December 07, 2016, 13:11

• View Profile
Lol can't a guy work out these days?

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: December 07, 2016, 13:53

• View Profile
Fally has been posting videos of him working out and now Ferre is doing the same.

You're just late to notice, Ferre has been doing it way back....esa pe eloko te!

SYMPLICITY #3 on: December 07, 2016, 14:05

• View Profile
The subjectivity on this site is nauseating....JV has got it spot on. The fact that you have not seen Ferre work out before Fally does not mean he wasnt. Or do you have dates when each started hitting the gym? Kindly share!!! Added to that the half assed reason most guys have been lambasting Ferre is that he is not aggressive enough on social media. The moment he tries to redress that even if not in response to our whining he is copying Fally!!! Is he ever gonna do anything right?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 14:09 by SYMPLICITY »

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: December 07, 2016, 14:14

• View Profile
The subjectivity on this site is nauseating....JV has got it spot on. The fact that you have not seen Ferre work out before Fally does not mean he wasnt. Or do you have dates when each started hitting the gym? Kindly share!!! Added to that the half assed reason most guys have been lambasting Ferre is that he is not aggressive enough on social media. The moment he tries to redress that even if not in response to our whining he is copying Fally!!! Is he ever gonna do anything right?

I think he keeps dates of when and who did what first between Fally and Ferre lol....come on Jdog let's focus on music

Seben_Maniac #5 on: December 07, 2016, 15:15

• View Profile
His instagram is so annoying. He puts clips of random people listening to his lame and boring rhumba.

kendrick500 #6 on: December 07, 2016, 15:32

• View Profile
this is why i hate some congolese people I'm a nigerian and no nigerian can ever do all this rubbish some of you guys do here everything ferre gola do he copy it from fally ipupa i don't  really understand so fally is perfect in everything ? can't ferre gola live life anymore this is why nigerian musician is still strong please Jdog get a life and leave ferre gola alone stop acting childish every time ferre gola copy fally what is so special about fallyi ipupa? Jdog or what ever you call yourself respect yourself here leave my ferre gola alone he is the reason why i'm listen to congolese music 

KAISARI #7 on: December 07, 2016, 16:00

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Not to worry Fellas,  Wata  will soon be the one to take Fally head on he is no kopykat  ;D
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SYMPLICITY #8 on: December 07, 2016, 16:36

• View Profile
His instagram is so annoying. He puts clips of random people listening to his lame and boring rhumba.

Boring??!! Your trash is my treasure. Right now Andy Mputu and Litaka are on replay on my stereo!!!!

kendrick500 #9 on: December 07, 2016, 18:00

• View Profile
stop hating my dear we love the rhumba is a classic