Author Topic: SNIPPET OF A NEW FERRE RHUMBA "TALA SIMA ZONGA MOTO"  (Read 10876 times)

Matebu on: December 08, 2016, 06:44

• View Profile

Jdog #1 on: December 08, 2016, 17:22

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: December 08, 2016, 19:00

• View Profile
Monotony.....the melody sounds just like "tantot plutot" from Boite Noire with just the trumpet added.

EMOVICTEAM #3 on: December 08, 2016, 19:17

• View Profile
If I was the judge on ferres case, I would find him guilty of contributing to killing of Congolese music. The guy has clearly failed and is hanging on 100 kilos for a long time without producing anything.

CM PRINCE #4 on: December 08, 2016, 19:35

• View Profile
If I was the judge on ferres case, I would find him guilty of contributing to killing of Congolese music. The guy has clearly failed and is hanging on 100 kilos for a long time without producing anything.
Careful EMO you're gonna upset all the ferre fans here  ;D ;D ;D

Matebu #5 on: December 08, 2016, 20:05

• View Profile
Careful EMO you're gonna upset all the ferre fans here  ;D ;D ;D

Constructive criticism isn't meant to hurt ;D ;D Superb singer, however, monotony is his problem as JV stated

When I listen to Boite noire, many times it feels as if a song repeated, but really it's one song sounding so similar to the other.

EMOVICTEAM #6 on: December 08, 2016, 20:14

• View Profile
Prince, I dont care whether I annoy anyone. Truth be told. Ferre Gola has annoyed me really. The guy should have been on top of the game had he been releasing balanced music. If he releases a ballad, it has no solo guitar partitions in the melodies. If he releases a sebene, it sounds as though its a song on speed button.

kendrick500 #7 on: December 08, 2016, 20:36

• View Profile
Prince, I dont care whether I annoy anyone. Truth be told. Ferre Gola has annoyed me really. The guy should have been on top of the game had he been releasing balanced music. If he releases a ballad, it has no solo guitar partitions in the melodies. If he releases a sebene, it sounds as though its a song on speed button.

If ferre is killing congolese music what about mr international? 

Matebu #8 on: December 08, 2016, 20:55

• View Profile
All the artists that get significant amounts of attention are culpable in some fashion for the overall decline. The Mr. international of the moment - Fally created too much buzz for a garbage song mainly because he got one of France's most popular artists to feature.

EMOVICTEAM #9 on: December 08, 2016, 21:25

• View Profile
Fally ipupa is not killing congolese music, he is balancing it with modernity and originality. So you chose which road to move on. Ferre on the other hand using the name odemba very very wrongly. Odemba done back then by grand kalle, Franco, tabu ley all had the solo guitars and songs had the principle of togetherness. Ferre does not follow that principle. He can sing on a one hour song alone. That's pathetic. I can not say anything about his generics because I don't have words I can use for them.

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: December 09, 2016, 00:24

• View Profile

I'm still waiting for the day you actually make a meaningful criticism about this man's music without completely writing off everything he has produced since 100 kilos without sounding like you're talking out of your ass

EMOVICTEAM #11 on: December 09, 2016, 02:57

• View Profile

I'm still waiting for the day you actually make a meaningful criticism about this man's music without completely writing off everything he has produced since 100 kilos without sounding like you're talking out of your ass
You lucky I am an adult now. Let me leave such remarks to kids.

Kibombanda #12 on: December 09, 2016, 05:06

• View Profile
emotions emotions brothers! The best I have learnt in life is to "quit" something you you feel so emotionally  charged about it especially if you  have no control over  it- eg. stopping to  watch  football if  all you can are  emotional outrages from games

Jdog #13 on: December 09, 2016, 05:23

• View Profile
Fally ipupa is not killing congolese music, he is balancing it with modernity and originality. So you chose which road to move on. Ferre on the other hand using the name odemba very very wrongly. Odemba done back then by grand kalle, Franco, tabu ley all had the solo guitars and songs had the principle of togetherness. Ferre does not follow that principle. He can sing on a one hour song alone. That's pathetic. I can not say anything about his generics because I don't have words I can use for them.
Emo do you even listen to Ferre's music because if you did you would know that Ferre actually let's his singers sing a lot while Fally sings mostly by himself on songs. Ferre has been playing better sebene then Fally recently and he has guitar portions in his rhumbas listen to Maboko Pamba for example.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

kendrick500 #14 on: December 09, 2016, 06:18

• View Profile

I'm not going to reply to your comment again because everything you are just saying here is rubbish fally is balancing congolese music ? i guess you should clean your ear very well secondly pls stick on your fally song leave ferre alone he is doing what he knows how to do best