Author Topic: MARCHOUSE BACK INTO HIS BUSINESS  (Read 7340 times)

archos on: December 20, 2015, 12:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

kiekiekie this guy is crazy

Jdog #1 on: December 21, 2015, 10:25

• View Profile
He went to far in talking about Fally's parents.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

dbz123 #2 on: December 21, 2015, 12:36

He went to far in talking about Fally's parents.
is Ferre the one that tells him to say all that ?

Matebu #3 on: December 21, 2015, 14:45

• View Profile

Not necessarily - just like Werra with Sankara Wewa, he lets Marchouse get free rein just aslong as it gets buzz and the attention of competitors.

archos #4 on: December 21, 2015, 15:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
exactly and in many cases they'll show videos or report to the boss what they said so that the boss appreciates them more
its even happens that a spokesman says his stuff and the leader is somewhere behind the camera whispering to him some things to say

dbz123 #5 on: December 22, 2015, 15:54

Not necessarily - just like Werra with Sankara Wewa, he lets Marchouse get free rein just aslong as it gets buzz and the attention of competitors.
Ferre must be jealous of fally or something what has fally done to him tho?  ;D

kendrick500 #6 on: December 23, 2015, 01:32

• View Profile

why would Ferre be jealous of fally  can you explain please ??

dbz123 #7 on: December 23, 2015, 03:38

Read again and properly i said it as a question because marchouse keeps on attacking fally non stop i actually support ferre and his band but even i think its abit much now
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 12:32 by dbz123 »

dbz123 #8 on: December 23, 2015, 12:34

why would Ferre be jealous of fally  can you explain please ??
Read my question again and properly this time as i asked what has fally done to ferre explain please dont try to twist my words and i follow ferre and his band.

archos #9 on: December 24, 2015, 09:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he did about 5 6 other interviews on internet in the same style or even a bit harder,i know its polemic but i am starting to find it worrying that such a good guitarist puts his own work aside a lot in interviews
no way we'd see alain prince or flamme or many many others(except maybe mbokaliya a slight bit hahaha) talk that much

dbz123 #10 on: December 24, 2015, 14:30

he did about 5 6 other interviews on internet in the same style or even a bit harder,i know its polemic but i am starting to find it worrying that such a good guitarist puts his own work aside a lot in interviews
no way we'd see alain prince or flamme or many many others(except maybe mbokaliya a slight bit hahaha) talk that much
Thank you! i respect this guitarist he's one of the best and its starting to worrying that he does a lot polemic

NEWSIDE96 #11 on: December 28, 2015, 12:31

• View Profile
Marchouse its not he's fault i thought about it his president is demanding him to do it he has no option or no food on the table, Ferre needs to come out man up and say in his own mouth.

mvulusi96 #12 on: December 28, 2015, 16:21

Marcahouse is very crazy.....
I think that he had already made 12 interviews about Fally this week.

archos #13 on: December 29, 2015, 17:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 the most awkward or really stupid in what he does is that he actually calls himself a gay aswell in saying he"d marry fally since fally is gay and the part about the parents
that is well well well beyond what can be called banter which is good for promotion and blah blah
he is lucky that its on internet,he should asked merveille rambo what happened to him once  after the kaniama speech and promise to punish strongly attacks on tv