Author Topic: SO KOFFI & R KELLY....  (Read 7216 times)

Matebu on: February 23, 2019, 01:43

• View Profile
 No comment schengen

I’m conflicted

I will say it’s been a horrible Black History Month

CM PRINCE #1 on: February 23, 2019, 01:45

• View Profile
Don't forget the Jussie Smollet scandal too....

Matebu #2 on: February 23, 2019, 01:57

• View Profile
Koffi fans will soon be in the same pool of people who support R Kelly. I feel like a hypocrite to be honest now

Don't forget the Jussie Smollet scandal too....

Haha, what a shitshow “Sweetie, they’re never gonna find them” ;D I’ve never seen someone lie so flagrantly (aside from Lacoste of course kiekie )

CM PRINCE #3 on: February 23, 2019, 02:23

• View Profile
Loool f**k Jussie he wasted everyone's time and concern, he could've gotten a lot of people hurt or even killed for his false claims.

But honestly Matebu do you actually believe the Koffi allegations? Cause with R kelly there's hard evidence. Whilst with Koffi people have retracted statements and some of the dancers want to retract their statements, I believe he beat them and locked them and so on but the rape? I'm not sure to be honest but I do have my doubts.

Matebu #4 on: February 23, 2019, 03:18

• View Profile
Damn, it’s really over

Loool f**k Jussie he wasted everyone's time and concern, he could've gotten a lot of people hurt or even killed for his false claims.

But honestly Matebu do you actually believe the Koffi allegations? Cause with R kelly there's hard evidence. Whilst with Koffi people have retracted statements and some of the dancers want to retract their statements, I believe he beat them and locked them and so on but the rape? I'm not sure to be honest but I do have my doubts.

Dunno bro, i gave him benefit of the doubt for 10 years now. He could’ve addressed and/or resolved the situation years ago

Manzambi94 #5 on: February 23, 2019, 07:29

• View Profile
Who is Jussie Smollet-

Mirobexx #6 on: February 23, 2019, 15:37

• View Profile
My mother used to say son the only person you should trust is yourself .Reason you know yourself better than anyone.I myself i think Koffi is guilty .Why has he been running away all these years.It only takes a few hours to clear his name .

Wenge1995 #7 on: February 23, 2019, 21:37

• View Profile
@Manzambi94

Smollett is a gay American actor from the TV show called Empire. He was arrested earlier this week after staging a hate crime on himself and filing a false police report.

In his false police report, he told police that he was attacked outside his apartment building by two men in ski masks who called him racial and homophobic slurs, and said "This is MAGA country," referencing President Donald Trump's slogan. As the investigation continued, his story continued to change, he refused to had over phone records to assist police in the investigation, and his public appearances seemed to show that he was trying to capitalize on the "attack" to further his career since a lot of entertainers and politicans were publically supporting him.

Finally, the police found out thar he paid two friends from the show to help him stage the attack and they soon arrested him. Now everyone who voiced their support for him are out here looking stupid, since the story was fishy from the first time we all heard it. Because he was gay, nobody questioned the authenticity of his intially claim of it being a hate crime.

Matebu #8 on: February 25, 2019, 02:38

• View Profile
What are the odds  ;D

Mirobexx #9 on: February 25, 2019, 12:16

• View Profile
What are the odds  ;D

R Kelly is going down this time.They are going to nail him.He should have learned from years ago .

Toolz #10 on: February 25, 2019, 19:44

• View Profile
What are the odds  ;D

R Kelly is going down this time.They are going to nail him.He should have learned from years ago .

Smh...so this is how he will end it all? Smh

Matebu #11 on: February 25, 2019, 21:49

• View Profile
What are the odds  ;D

The way he just carried on with the behviors despite his old case is insulting to law enforcement. He is done. He couldn't post 10% of the $1 million bond... meaning he is broke and cannot afford a powerful lawyer

Wenge1995 #12 on: February 25, 2019, 22:02

• View Profile
@Matebu

I can't believe the guy who made I Believe I Can Fly and Ignition can't scrape together 100k in cash. What the hell has he been doing with his money all these years?! Smh

Toolz #13 on: February 26, 2019, 21:19

• View Profile
What are the odds  ;D

The way he just carried on with the behviors despite his old case is insulting to law enforcement. He is done. He couldn't post 10% of the $1 million bond... meaning he is broke and cannot afford a powerful lawyer

Yes. Read somewhere that a female friend has posted the 100k bail and he is out now till 22nd March(his next hearing). And he has been told not to go near any female below 18 years.

SoukousFan #14 on: February 27, 2019, 06:24

• View Profile
He has been paying bribes, and shutting many people up over the years.