Author Topic: Adricha Tipo Tipo & Mbuta Likasu  (Read 1368 times)

Mfumu Vata on: March 15, 2023, 21:02

• View Profile

Drumstar98 #1 on: March 15, 2023, 21:41

• View Profile
I was wondering what happened to the late Maneno because on the cover of the Live In Japan CD said dedicated to Maneno.

Mfumu Vata #2 on: March 15, 2023, 21:57

• View Profile
I was wondering what happened to the late Maneno because on the cover of the Live In Japan CD said dedicated to Maneno.

I was also wondering that because he didn't participate on "Polo Kina" & "Everybody".

According to Adricha in this video, Maneno became addictated to drugs when coming in Europe and passed away not long after that (probably an overdoses) It not clear when he passed away, but I think in 1993 because the live album came out in '93 while it was recorded during their trip to Japan in 1991. 

Mfumu Vata #3 on: March 15, 2023, 22:18

• View Profile
from 51:08 min Madilu was really evil how can you say something like that. I've never seen a former musician of his band saying something positive about him. It's always negative

Mfumu Vata #4 on: March 15, 2023, 22:25

• View Profile

I think that Victoria Eleison be in a dip if Emeneya allowed other singers to shine in band. There were apparently many singers rejected just because of him or his staff fearing that they might become stars. I feel sorry for the way they treated Zobena X-Or in Victoria Eleison.

I think that Adricha denied his time in Anti Choc because of a bad experience. There are some parts that I don't believe. For example that he joined Choc Stars in the era of Jardin Abandonée while that album came out in 1988 and at that time he was in Victoria. I'm also doubting about him pariticipating as drummer to albums in Big Stars. The version about his time in Big Stars always change with every interview when he gets confronted by fanatics or former musicians in the comments. In another interview he claimed that he joined Big Stars as singer and left because of Montana. There was also an interview where he claimed to be the original songwriter of Madilu's song Pardon but guitarist Volvo Lukebuka attacking him in the comments and claiming that it was his song.

CM PRINCE #5 on: March 15, 2023, 22:33

• View Profile
from 51:08 min Madilu was really evil how can you say something like that. I've never seen a former musician of his band saying something positive about him. It's always negative
Yeah smh that part shocked me

Mwanayaafrica #6 on: March 15, 2023, 22:40

• View Profile

archos #7 on: March 15, 2023, 22:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
mannnn madilu was very very rude,i believe rio also left him because of something like that i used to hear in the circle of bcbg when rio joined that  the guy when you came to ask for money he'd ask you to give one of your kids before he helps you which they obviously were refusing and going back home pissed ,that generation really transmitted evil mentality to the younger until today,its very very very rare to find a leader who is just cool and full of humanism

archos #8 on: March 15, 2023, 22:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
What did Madilu say?

he went to asked for money to madilu to treat his children who was very sick madilu say ohh its not a problem when he dies i'll pay for the coffin

Drumstar98 #9 on: March 15, 2023, 22:53

• View Profile

I remember watching an interview from Lassa l'acolyte (Carlyto Lassa's brother) with I forgot the interviewee but he said that he was at Madilu's house and he wouldn't give him anything to eat.

Drumstar98 #10 on: March 15, 2023, 22:56

• View Profile

I was also wondering that because he didn't participate on "Polo Kina" & "Everybody".

According to Adricha in this video, Maneno became addictated to drugs when coming in Europe and passed away not long after that (probably an overdoses) It not clear when he passed away, but I think in 1993 because the live album came out in '93 while it was recorded during their trip to Japan in 1991.

It could've passed in 1992 because he didn't participate on "Polo Kina" who knows. Btw Everybody did not have live drums it was programmed.

SLK97 #11 on: March 15, 2023, 22:59

• View Profile

Then again, this is the same guy who made a comment on one of his songs about not giving his band visas for Europe.

Drumstar98 #12 on: March 15, 2023, 23:00

• View Profile

I think that Victoria Eleison be in a dip if Emeneya allowed other singers to shine in band. There were apparently many singers rejected just because of him or his staff fearing that they might become stars. I feel sorry for the way they treated Zobena X-Or in Victoria Eleison.

I think that Adricha denied his time in Anti Choc because of a bad experience. There are some parts that I don't believe. For example that he joined Choc Stars in the era of Jardin Abandonée while that album came out in 1988 and at that time he was in Victoria. I'm also doubting about him pariticipating as drummer to albums in Big Stars. The version about his time in Big Stars always change with every interview when he gets confronted by fanatics or former musicians in the comments. In another interview he claimed that he joined Big Stars as singer and left because of Montana. There was also an interview where he claimed to be the original songwriter of Madilu's song Pardon but guitarist Volvo Lukebuka attacking him in the comments and claiming that it was his song.

Zobena X-Or had his own energy in Victoria I still remember when he performed with Victoria during a show at Tele Zaire. In the era of Jardin Abandonée, Choc Stars was on tour they record the medley "Carnaval" "Nalela Bolingo" and albums outside the band such as "Chagrin Dimone" and "Sauvetage." The band probably returned in late '88 or early '89. I had to rewind when he joined Madilu's band after departing Choc Stars. It's possible he could've joined Choc Stars somewhere in 1993.

Mfumu Vata #13 on: March 15, 2023, 23:01

• View Profile
About bandmembers going to their leaders and not getting anything to eat is nothing. Almost all leaders do that. Today Ferre's spokemen Tresor Kongolo who used to be with Fally first is often mocking on social media by Fally-fanatics for his interview where he once said that Fally didn't give him breakfest when he came early in the morning.

But the stuff that Madilu was doing to his employees was really bad. Fofo le Collegien, Yaya Londa, Bibiche and Do Akongo all had stories about the way they were treated bad by him.

Mfumu Vata #14 on: March 15, 2023, 23:07

• View Profile

Then again, this is the same guy who made a comment on one of his songs about not giving his band visas for Europe.

Hahaha that was towards the end of the song Nakombo. It must have been very humilated for his musicians to hear that when the album came out. Because that time is was for the 3th time that he promised them that they would go to Europe after releasing Pouvoir. The musicians were sure that they would go with him this time because for the first time they participated to recording-sessions (few songs of the album Pouvoir were recorded in Kinshasa). Madilu came back and toured with them like usually to multiple African countries and then abandoned them in Kinshasa for 2 years.

from 6:46 min "Ambassadeur Molengo komeka kopesa bango visa te. Noki te bako kende kokima"
The way his singers were also smiling in the video when coming to that part hahahaha