Author Topic: Ado Yuhe & Chibida ‘ex Tonya Tonya  (Read 4464 times)

Mfumu Vata #15 on: April 02, 2021, 17:34

• View Profile
Bruh... is Ado Yuhe really a journalist? How can he not ask him about Tonya Tonya?

Ado is a clown, he says that the artists have to go towards him, while its the journalist's task to go towards the musician. There are alot artists of Clan Wenge, Zaiko, OK Jazz and Afrisa based in Brussels, he could have interviewed plenty in all the time he spended in Brussels. If it wasn't Adamo's friend, then we wouldn't have seen Adamo's interview. Maybe it's  the reason which made him still having interviewed Alain Mpela and Didier Masela.

archos #16 on: April 02, 2021, 17:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i have noticed most of our press when fame arrives they become too confident and come unprepared to interviews
the rare who manage to still have some structure are guys who are genuinely passionate about the art of journalism like nathy, 33 tshitenge,paulin mukendi and co as opposed to guys like papy mboma who are just literally riding on their fame and randomly inviting the trending artists                                                                                                 

CM PRINCE #17 on: April 02, 2021, 18:03

• View Profile
Ado needs to be humbled again just like he was here

Manzambi94 #18 on: April 02, 2021, 18:08

• View Profile
Bruh... is Ado Yuhe really a journalist? How can he not ask him about Tonya Tonya?

Ado is a clown, he says that the artists have to go towards him, while its the journalist's task to go towards the musician. There are alot artists of Clan Wenge, Zaiko, OK Jazz and Afrisa based in Brussels, he could have interviewed plenty in all the time he spended in Brussels. If it wasn't Adamo's friend, then we wouldn't have seen Adamo's interview. Maybe it's  the reason which made him still having interviewed Alain Mpela and Didier Masela.

He is not Adamo's friend, I don't care how much views my interview will make if my friend cry, but if I intervieww Mfumu Vata one day and he cries about something personal I would never ever think to pubblish that interview with Mfumu tears in the first seconds of the interview, if I was Adamo I would be mad at Ado

JV “Lone Ranger” #19 on: April 02, 2021, 18:17

• View Profile
So this whole interview is just about him saying “wana bord na nga”, “nga mutu na pesa ye” , “wana pe ya nga”...smh

oyo nionso faute ya ado,he wants so much to do his mutu na tembe nga bakoki ko impressioner nga mbangu te that he went straight into the challenge of wanting  to know if he was really a creator,while he could have said a lot in his actual career as a musician too

Soo true

Mfumu Vata #20 on: April 02, 2021, 18:46

• View Profile
I didn’t say that he was Ado’s  friend. I wanted to say if Adamo’s friend didn’t call Ado then he would have interviewed him.