Author Topic: JULIEN GABBANA APPARENTLY GOT HIS MUCH WANTED RETURN TO CULTURA  (Read 1698 times)

archos on: April 04, 2021, 12:58

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/Spaggiari__/status/1378328974166724609

He was the first to openly apologize by one year after their controversial move and continued wanting to return on several occasions using funerals of relatives of cultura musicians to try to come back,even going as far as going down on his knees during a tv interview(which actually blocked even more his return then) 
but here spaggiari who leaks quite decent information reveals that he got accepted back by the musicians(who are having concerts once a week under eclipse's direction) unlike joss

CM PRINCE #1 on: April 04, 2021, 14:15

• View Profile
LOL, didn’t he say he’d rather be homeless then return to cultura. Didn’t he also try and go back to Koffi 2 years ago after also saying he’d never do that.

Manzambi94 #2 on: April 04, 2021, 14:31

• View Profile
https://twitter.com/Spaggiari__/status/1378328974166724609

He was the first to openly apologize by one year after their controversial move and continued wanting to return on several occasions using funerals of relatives of cultura musicians to try to come back,even going as far as going down on his knees during a tv interview(which actually blocked even more his return then) 
but here spaggiari who leaks quite decent information reveals that he got accepted back by the musicians(who are having concerts once a week under eclipse's direction) unlike joss

He is just making a fool of himself to be honest, I don't understand musicians denigrate the place where they were and then beg to come back

Wazekwa is way too nice to be honest, there are no way I could accept my employee who left my company to work for two other companies one being the rival one, insulting mine and saying that I hadn't contributed in his life while I did.

shamala #3 on: April 04, 2021, 14:36

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #4 on: April 04, 2021, 15:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

i found one of the forgiveness videos
and wazekwa's reaction haha that was the super super super ruthless wazekwa