Author Topic: Who do you prefer on rumba's (Adolphe or Wazekwa) ?  (Read 2727 times)

Mfumu Vata on: April 04, 2021, 22:30

• View Profile

The start of this videoclips always killing me

dany #1 on: April 05, 2021, 00:06

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
The battle of the faux chantier. I can tolerate Wazekwa but Adolf is lucky to be musician, his best friend Mukulu accepted him into Wenge musica despite limited vocal range. He should’ve stayed a dancer for Defao

Matebu #2 on: April 05, 2021, 00:19

• View Profile
As much as I love ADO (nicest artist there is); the guy is neither a real singer or a composer. Wazekwa is a well proven/original composer and has had number of songs early on where he sang alright, relatively speaking. Wazekwa gets the nod here

Matebu #3 on: April 05, 2021, 00:31

• View Profile
Speaking of the two ... I’m dying for the follow up to their super entertaining Ah Bon after 20 years. I don’t think Mosaka would do nearly a good job

No one is more passionate when it comes to mabanga than Adolphe, kiekie. So much passion from le chouchou, it comes natural to him

Paysan Congolais #4 on: April 05, 2021, 09:24

• View Profile

Adolphe has way better rumbas than Wazekwa. It's not even fair.

Wazekwa used to be a good song-writer, yes. But it does not really matter when you can't sing or make good songs. Despite being a good writer, Wazekwa career is built on seben. He does not have a Mouna, Voyage Cathy Cayenne or Papson.

Adolphe also sings better than Werra and Wazekwa, despite being a faux chanteur himself. Among the faux chanteurs leaders, Adolphe is the best.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 09:26 by Paysan Congolais »

archos #5 on: April 05, 2021, 11:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
both have something in common,they mess up when they get too confident,when they are relaxed and focused they can deliver,unfortunately people never got to know the voice of the wazekwa of 1991 who was working with koffi then already giving songs sang by him with guitar to papa wemba,i can tell you he had to it to be a proper singer just did not take it as a priority,his plan was making his proverbs famous,then making people dance,then show himself as singer(which is why he has dropped in recent albums the typical cultura rhythm of sebene songs ) but by then celebrity arrived and  he was not anymore under control of arrangers who could have authority on them
same with tata,compare the tata of makaba,sec bidens ,ambroise voundi  and the tata of today who spends his time on the table and decides in front of the engineers what he prefers,the difference is big
by the way they had a second feat for cardozo mwamba back then but it got lost taking files to studio in europe for mix but cardozo being then on the absolute top of his game let them remain with their 15k each

Manzambi94 #6 on: April 05, 2021, 11:34

• View Profile

The start of this videoclips always killing me

I orefer Adolphe, I don't know why people say he is a faux chanteur he just sings with a voice who isn't is and I would describe his singing like when someone is talking with his natural voice but then tried to force a 1er voix, while Wazekwa if I had to be honest it is not really pleasing to listen he has the same problem of.kany man of his generation, trying to force a 1er voix when your voice is deep and it is unnatural to sing like a 1er voix in Et Après it was the first time I heard him singing decently.and after that I don't know it is always a pain to the ear to listen, between him, Werra, And Junior Mutukua is a very hard choice to chose who is worse

Manzambi94 #7 on: April 05, 2021, 11:40

• View Profile

This for example is a great song by Adolphe the Sebene part remind me of Carriere D'Honneur

5:42

BercysFinest98 #8 on: April 05, 2021, 12:22

• View Profile
I'd have to say Adolphe. As much as Adolphe is a faux chanteur, Wazekwa, is a bigger faux chanteur by far!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 17:39 by BercysFinest98 »

CM PRINCE #9 on: April 05, 2021, 14:18

• View Profile
Adolphe also sings better than Werra and Wazekwa, despite being a faux chanteur himself. Among the faux chanteurs leaders, Adolphe is the best.

Lol Adolphe is not a better singer than Werra, don’t do that.

kiddkevo #10 on: April 05, 2021, 16:19

• View Profile

Matebu #11 on: April 05, 2021, 16:25

• View Profile
man, the Wazekwa slander every time there's a thread on him. I just don't get it, y'all :D

Wenge1995 #12 on: April 05, 2021, 16:56

• View Profile
man, the Wazekwa slander every time there's a thread on him. I just don't get it, y'all :D

He's not a good singer lmao