Author Topic: GAZ MAWETE WENT TO HIJACK INNOSS B INTERVIEW WITH PAPY MBOMA  (Read 2257 times)

archos on: April 05, 2021, 16:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

More like looking for clout though,IMO he is using the wrong strategy( i can already picture who will respond to me "yeah but innoss talked about him) but constantly chasing somebody's shadow does not work for everybody
 soki tembe atuna miel de son to brigade who end up being completely disturbed by their obsession with heritier instead of promoting their career which is the absolute priority

Manzambi94 #1 on: April 05, 2021, 16:30

• View Profile

More like looking for clout though,IMO he is using the wrong strategy( i can already picture who will respond to me "yeah but innoss talked about him) but constantly chasing somebody's shadow does not work for everybody
 soki tembe atuna miel de son to brigade who end up being completely disturbed by their obsession with heritier instead of promoting their career which is the absolute priority

Brigade at least had a successful run while Miel De Son is no where to be found once again Kindoki efutaka te, and for Gaz Mawete, I don't know what's wrong with the guy, he is the only Fally affiliate who have no real success, the supposed warriors aren't helping him with his career but with their hate towards Innoss they are helping him to reach milion of views and stay relevant, as you said Gaz have choosen a very wrong and very unsuccessful Path, not only Miel and Brigade with Heritier but also Djino who just made a fool out of himself trying to prove a point to Heritier, Marie Paul with Werra, Deplick with Fabro,  etc. Etc

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: April 05, 2021, 21:36

• View Profile
Pulling up on someone with your goons doesn’t make you a bad boy, if Gaz was about  that life then he should of pull up alone and confront Innos’B for speaking the truth.

Manzambi94 #3 on: April 06, 2021, 06:42

• View Profile

archos #4 on: April 06, 2021, 10:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
papy must be so happy now he tried years ago the same thing with koffi and wazekwa in the second peak of their conflicts when he started annoucing that koffi is arriving  wazekwa stood and started flexing his legs like he's doing martial arts and said he was checking if his high kicks are still on point,luckily that day  cindy wanted koffi to remain home with her so he went nowhere
deep down papy dreams of becoming like zacle used to be,somebody super super popular,he is popular now but not the level zacle was

CM PRINCE #5 on: April 06, 2021, 12:08

• View Profile
Papy Mboma clearly set that up, he’s foul for that. This whole thing wasn’t necessary and I’m worried it might get worse, with Innoss already hinting he will slap Gaz if he sees him.

archos #6 on: April 06, 2021, 13:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah papy should have avoided it but like i said he was craving for it thats something like 6 years in a row that he teases people  about their rival coming to interview
 it will clearly go ugly soon,especially as gaz came with bodyguards from his area of tshangu ready for fight and innoss is no pushover so he will still go wherever he wants i wont be surprised if innoss accepts to perform in tshangu again "na nko"
it could have been very bad if his bodyguard dose unique was not in canada at the moment

archos #7 on: April 11, 2021, 18:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
in his interviews after that situation gaz made it clear that he asked if he could come despite it being innoss interview and papy accepted  then once there he started acting like no its not your day of interview go back homme