Author Topic: ONLINE CAMPAIGN TO DISQUALIFY DIAMOND FROM BET AWARDS  (Read 2509 times)

shamala on: June 06, 2021, 04:11

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Matebu #1 on: June 06, 2021, 06:21

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #2 on: June 06, 2021, 08:09

• View Profile
What  could be the reason...

... For what reason? Don't tell me that it is Fally fans doing this because the song nominated might be Yo Pe Remix

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #3 on: June 06, 2021, 09:01

• View Profile
But why?....... I am very sure it not Fally fans cause if they have so much powers they would push for him to win one.

Manzambi94 #4 on: June 06, 2021, 09:36

• View Profile
But why?....... I am very sure it not Fally fans cause if they have so much powers they would push for him to win one.

They don't have power to make him win one (at the end of the day only the Congolese Diaspora are the toxic Fally fanbase) but 5000 signature plus a petition initiated by one person isn't that much of a number given how many Views Fally typically get (20 mil and upwards)

Captain #5 on: June 06, 2021, 12:24

• View Profile
this has nothing to do with Fally..

https://www.change.org/p/bet-awards-bet-disqualify-diamond-platnumz-from-bet-awards-2021-for-best-international-act

if you’re gonna show the petition, atleast give some context, they’re doing this because of what is going on in Tanzania (brutal repression, basically the president being a dictator) and because Diamond didn’t speak up on it, they feel like he doesn’t deserve to get awarded for anything

Monsieur Congo #6 on: June 06, 2021, 12:44

• View Profile

They don't have power to make him win one (at the end of the day only the Congolese Diaspora are the toxic Fally fanbase) but 5000 signature plus a petition initiated by one person isn't that much of a number given how many Views Fally typically get (20 mil and upwards)
Once again how are you gonna blame Fally and his fans without proof, Diamond is not even Congolese so it has nothing to do with it.

Manzambi94 #7 on: June 06, 2021, 12:50

• View Profile

Once again how are you gonna blame Fally and his fans without proof, Diamond is not even Congolese so it has nothing to do with it.
It was just an hypothesis, I didn't say that it was Fally who started it but given how his fans are that might have been a chance.

princesab #8 on: June 07, 2021, 05:29

• View Profile
this has nothing to do with Fally..

https://www.change.org/p/bet-awards-bet-disqualify-diamond-platnumz-from-bet-awards-2021-for-best-international-act

if you’re gonna show the petition, atleast give some context, they’re doing this because of what is going on in Tanzania (brutal repression, basically the president being a dictator) and because Diamond didn’t speak up on it, they feel like he doesn’t deserve to get awarded for anything

Its a STUPID AND CHILDISH CAMPAIGN someone initiated.

They would have spoken about this earlier.

98% of local KNOWN Musicians/artist (of the new generation participated in the campaign).

Everyone has his/her right to do whatever they like without harming the others.