Author Topic: WHO WAS MAMA ALIANE BEFORE BEING KOFFI'S WIFE?  (Read 1874 times)

Manzambi94 on: November 18, 2021, 05:39

• View Profile
I have tried to search in the web but there aren't much information. Is she Congolese? Why is she so lightskinned? And where did her and Koffi met?

jeantwatwa #1 on: November 18, 2021, 07:24

• View Profile
Do you not have non-black Congolese citizens ?

Manzambi94 #2 on: November 18, 2021, 09:09

• View Profile

They are extra rare they are either mixed or people who were born in Congo but have a total different background it is very odd to see a Congolese (like a person who speaks Lingala, KiKongo, Swahili, Tshiluba etc) with a mixed background in fact guys like Abed Achour only speak French and Moise Katumbi speaks Lingala because he grew up with his Congolese mother and his Italian father forsaked.

jeantwatwa #3 on: November 18, 2021, 09:49

• View Profile
Thats a good point, funny I've never come across an interview of Koffi's Wife.

Mfumu Vata #4 on: November 18, 2021, 10:05

• View Profile
If you look the documentary of Koffi with Trace Urban on youtube and the discusions we had about Aliane on Congovibes, you will see it. After that Koffi Olomidé lost his brother Didi in 1993, he hold a 40-jours to close the mourning and then his friend came with Aliane. His friend said that Aliane was a huge fan of him and always wanted to mee him. Koffi was surprised and said that he would marry Aliane immediatly. It from there that his love with Aliane started. Immediatly he dedicated to song Miss des Miss to her and made also a tribute song to Didi called Evangile in the same album (Noblesse Oblige). 6 years later the got their first child and Koffi decided to give the child the name of his late brother Didi.

She's 50% procent Congolese and for another part 50% Haitian or another French speaking island, I don't remember because it's like 30 years that I red an article about her. She grew up in Congo, she even has a little sister who used to dance for JB Mpiana.

Mfumu Vata #5 on: November 18, 2021, 10:11

• View Profile

Yes, Libanese, Chinese, Indian and people from Sri Lanka. You even got Chinese people in villages right now. Many Chinese, Indian and people from Sri Lanka came after 2006 when Joseph Kabila introduced the Cinq-Chantier project. The Libanese community came in the 70s after that most Europeans decided to go back to Europe when the Zariansation started. Most of them are based in Barumbu & Lingwala. Back then you had alot of people coming from Greece, Portugal, France and Belgian who were doing business in Congo. The economy immediately fell when they were chased away in 70s. The last remaining part of them all went back in 1991 and 1993 after the riots.

Mfumu Vata #6 on: November 18, 2021, 10:16

• View Profile
Thats a good point, funny I've never come across an interview of Koffi's Wife.

It's because Aliane doesn't like the spotlights. She did all her best to remain out the spotlights, but it was Koffi who from Monde Arabe-era started to push her little bit. I don't know why, maybe he wanted her to compete against Sylvie Mampata and Amazone who were often in the media, and also getting rid of the image of having an unstable private life.

archos #7 on: November 18, 2021, 11:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
if i an not mistaken they said that she was from greek islands,i mean her european part and that the congolese part was luba

litho #8 on: November 20, 2021, 19:16

• View Profile

They are extra rare they are either mixed or people who were born in Congo but have a total different background it is very odd to see a Congolese (like a person who speaks Lingala, KiKongo, Swahili, Tshiluba etc) with a mixed background in fact guys like Abed Achour only speak French and Moise Katumbi speaks Lingala because he grew up with his Congolese mother and his Italian father forsaked.

I don't know if you are Congolese or not maybe you are from Congo Brazza, but in Congo Kin we have light-skin mostly in Mayombe, People like Binda Bass, Nono Badiamant, Alain Maksba, Jean Marie Molato etc...

Mfumu Vata #9 on: November 20, 2021, 19:25

• View Profile
Binda Bass & Nono ba Diamants have some blood of Cabinda. But yeah there are a lot of lightskinned people in Mayombé especially in region of Moanda. You have also a lot around Kananga. Some say that it was due to Belgian priests making women pregnant, others say that it was because the Arabic slavery trade during the era of Tipo Tipo.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 19:40 by Mfumu Vata »