Author Topic: HOW DID BICORINE AND THIERRY DID IT?  (Read 1061 times)

Manzambi94 on: November 28, 2021, 06:38

• View Profile
Now being a very important member in Wenge after Bill and the rest of the first generation left its really hard, and becoming important in a short time aftertpu have been there is even harder, so how did Bicorine Makaba Arc En Ciel and Thierry Synthe became so much important in Wenge despite one (Bicorine) being there not for a long time, and the second Thierry Synthe being in and out of Wenge? For example why haven't Ali Mbonda, Sarah Solo, or Café Rhoum have given the same treatment there?

archos #1 on: November 29, 2021, 02:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
you mean hugo synthe right?they benefit from becoming the longest serving,all the big name singers gone except cafe roum who is not the most outspoken guy of the world,ali mbonda gone in the defence,it leaves them as the only 10 plus years regulars of the group

Manzambi94 #2 on: November 29, 2021, 20:01

• View Profile
you mean hugo synthe right?they benefit from becoming the longest serving,all the big name singers gone except cafe roum who is not the most outspoken guy of the world,ali mbonda gone in the defence,it leaves them as the only 10 plus years regulars of the group
Yes I meant Hugo. I confuse a lot Thierry and Hugo I meant the guy at Synthe with the long dreads that is at Wenge right now