Author Topic: ARE SWAHILIS THE BEST NATURAL SINGERS?  (Read 1294 times)

Manzambi94 on: January 27, 2022, 23:01

• View Profile
Now I like to categorie Congo in our 4 Major.tribesI know that there are more but bare with me, and from the music standpoint I have cane to this conclusione, from a pure Musical standard meanimg laying down a Great Song with the instrumental and finding voices (not singing, but finding those voices and instruments Who can Fit the Song well) I have to Say my tribe BaKongo are the best for example

Werra bevande successful also because he automatically knows when a Song Is good or not for example despite people.hating Lobeso for his slow pace, I think no One can deny that Muselu his last crie in Wenge was not a masterpiece from the musical standpoint

At 4:15

I don't know Who came up with the dumb idea to lower the quality of the video and audio on the official YouTube video version to descourage Piratesf from taking the Song It ruined what could have been a Great success (Just for some cries, some other cries were not necessary) and also Bercy Mwana's crie Ya Ngiama Coaches

6:55
Here you can here another version of musselu which Is even Better
At 8:40
I can go on Forever but I will be brief
Then we got Mulubas that ti me are the best dancers, like It Is really really really rare to see a Muluba Who can't dance JB Is a Great example, Bill also till to this day he Is a great dancer but to be extra specifico check these videos from BaYuda Du Congo you can see that dance Is in their Blood

About Mongo people whom are like an ancient versione of BaNgala people, I think that of course since It Is their Language the lyricism

You can hear here Mimì Mongo in a beautiful Mongo Song God rest her soul

For Swahilis instead I think that they are the best Natural singers, taking Cappuccino out Who to be Fair never sang with his Natural voice but in that weird.imitatiom of Werra, I Still have to hear a Swahili Person Who can't sing, not only Congolese MuSwahilis, but also MuSwahilis from Kenya, Tanzania etc. For example Brigade, Is a really Great Singer Who could have made It as a Singer

2:44

But also in his song Zone Rouge the voice variation Is Crazy

Pepe Kalle

Remy Ongala, man his face look so much Eastern African Is crazy

And of.course my beloved Innoss

And also a lot of MuSwahilis from Outside like our believed Diamond from Tanzania

Shilole and Hasan Vocha from Tanzania

Nandy also from Tanzania

Do you guys avere with me or you have different opinions?

Franco Pepe Kalle #1 on: January 28, 2022, 02:17

• View Profile
Much of your analysis I agree with but except a few things.

1) Remmy Ongala was born in North Kivu but went to Tanzania because the Richard King helped him go to Tanzania where he would play alongside Mose Fan Fan in the Orchestre Makassy. That is where Remmy also found a strong base there so he would stay in Tanzania until his death.
2) Pepe Kalle is not a Muswahili. He was a Muluba born in Kinshasa. He did a few Swahili songs though. My favorite is Hidaya which was a tribute to the late Alli.
3) Many Tanzanians are technically Congolese because some of them are basically are part of Tanganyika which is also part of Kivu as well as Maniema but due to colonialism of course, they were separated and the English took Tanzania and Belgium took Congo which French faction imposed their language on the Congolese population. That is why you see some Tanzanians such as late Mbaraka Mwinshehe and Diamond Platnumiz, resemble so much to Congolese.

Manzambi94 #2 on: January 28, 2022, 16:15

• View Profile
Much of your analysis I agree with but except a few things.

1) Remmy Ongala was born in North Kivu but went to Tanzania because the Richard King helped him go to Tanzania where he would play alongside Mose Fan Fan in the Orchestre Makassy. That is where Remmy also found a strong base there so he would stay in Tanzania until his death.
2) Pepe Kalle is not a Muswahili. He was a Muluba born in Kinshasa. He did a few Swahili songs though. My favorite is Hidaya which was a tribute to the late Alli.
3) Many Tanzanians are technically Congolese because some of them are basically are part of Tanganyika which is also part of Kivu as well as Maniema but due to colonialism of course, they were separated and the English took Tanzania and Belgium took Congo which French faction imposed their language on the Congolese population. That is why you see some Tanzanians such as late Mbaraka Mwinshehe and Diamond Platnumiz, resemble so much to Congolese.
Oh I see, I really didn't know about Tanzanian being Congoleses that explains a lot of things and why Tanzanian music even tho mainly BongoFlavian have some clear Congolese influences and I Always thought Pepe Kalle was a MuSwahili, but he Is a Muluba that explains his dancing abiloty

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: January 29, 2022, 19:29

• View Profile
Isn't Tata Mobich a muswahili? He would definitely not fit that narrative. Lol